*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1328689-A-breakup-letter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1328689
Broken up letter.

Alright, it's over I get that. To be honest though I'm not that upset. I do have somethings that I would like to share with you though. Not really important things, just stuff I would like to clarify, and things that always kind of bothered me.

Do you remember the first night we hung out? I couldn't believe you actually drove all the way over to Orlando. I remember when you came in to the room, I was floored. Beautiful.

We went out to that karaoke bar and got SOOO drunk. Man that was a good time. Remember when the bartender tried to swap you a drink for a peek under the hood? Keith and I both wanted to kick that guy's ass, and he probably deserved it too.
And I know you're not going to want me to bring up the next part but... tough. I won't ever forget be able to forget talking by the pool under the moonlight, and you throwing up in those nice plants.
The night was fun, and memorable, but the next day was better.

The next day at the water park was a lot of fun. I felt a little bad cause Keith was the third wheel, but I thought it was nice of you to call all your friends to see if you could get him a hookup.
Even though we got rained out of park, it didn't matter. I liked spending the time with you. BTW, Keith is a bit of a moment killer. You look so beautiful in the rain I just wanted to kiss you right there.

Here's another thing: Do you remember your birthday? I'm just, you know, guessing you were upset because I got lost and didn't make it before you left. You what I didn't tell you? I didn't tell you that I only had $20 for the whole trip. That's $20 for gas, dinner, turnpike, and something for you. As you might imagine, it doesn't go that far, but I wanted to see you. So, I decided to overdraw my bank account and make it work. When I found out I'd missed you by like 10 mins. I was pretty upset. I literally spent every dime I had just to see you, and you left before I could get there.
I'm still a little upset about that.

You know what else? Why do I always have to call you? You complain I don't call enough, but the phone works both ways.
You keep telling me you want to hangout, but never have any free time.

Do you see where this could cause confusion?

I'm out.
© Copyright 2007 ghostof (ghostof at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1328689-A-breakup-letter