*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1329453-Imaginary-Place
Rated: E · Draft · Environment · #1329453
Someone who dreams to escape from the reality..
She lay on the dumped grass, looking up at the sky filled with clouds as soft as cotton. The rays of sun filtered through the clouds and kissed her cheeks. Because of its warmth that spread through her body, she neglected the wet shirt on her back. She wanted to take a brief rest--a rest that would take her away from this real world. Leaning restlessly, she closed her eyes. A calm wind was surrounding her as if it were carrying her up. To her surprise, she was ascending to the sky. Now, she was floating. If she could laugh or cry, she would do it. She did neither. Not allowing her mind to say, "It's only a dream!", she kept flying till she reached the clouds! Everywhere were bright clouds with different shapes. She landed on a duck-form cloud. And there was another that looked like a dog sleeping. Also, there was a uniqe one that seemed like--like an aeroplane! It was moving, really fast!--No! Too fast! Before she concluded that it was a real aeroplane, it had pushed her hard to the ground. Suddenly, the clouds were crying, waking her up from her imaginary place. The rain was hurting her and she realized that she was back to reality. She had to.
© Copyright 2007 Intania (intania at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1329453-Imaginary-Place