*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330409-My-8th-World-Wonder-2
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Relationship · #1330409
The continuing of the 2 of us.
He went home, and I said my goodbyes. I didn't want to see him go but he had to go back to college, which was the important thing. He didn't think so, he said it was me that was the most important. A smile crossed my face, as I went about my normal routine thinking about the things he had said.

I looked at the clock, and it was exactly 10:00pm. I walking into my room and sat down at my computer. I went to our normal chat room and logged on. I waited patiently, it normally took him longer to get on. As usual he was there 5 minutes over 10.

He was in his usual cheery self and he said good evening to me, I returned the greeting. Somehow I knew it was him and even if we were far away he was still mine. We talked about issues and just hung out. Talking was something we did a whole lot, when apart from each other in person, and it made the relationship even better because we had communication. But I missed him, I never told him that because I knew he felt the same, and the pain of that was strong. I still had him alive, and he was still mine that is all that mattered.

We already had plans to meet in the summer of 2008. Which would be wonderful and maybe we would be able to be with each other longer. It might be best, if we did in the summer anyway.

Finally 12 clock came and he had school tomorrow so he had to get some sleep. We said our good nights to each other and we logged off. I watched the computer shut down and wondered how I was going to make it through without him.

I knew better then to get attached too something that had 1 in a million chance of making it. He wanted this too work and so did I. We loved each other, we were over the puppy love, this was the real deal. It was a comfort of love not the over dramatic excitement of puppy love. He was over 1,000 miles away from me, and I would not be able to be truly beside him in his life until 2 years from now. Even then more complications would arise. Did we have the strength to push on?

I looked toward my book shelf and I saw a gift he had given me toward the beginning of this whole thing. It was a musical wolf dome. That had sparkles floating around in the water bowl, with wolves howling together. The music was by Elvis and it was a love song. It was beautiful, and I listened to it constantly to get through the times alone.

Suddenly it hit me, and the greatest comfort washed over me. I loved him, more then anything in the entire world and that enough was a powerful strength. What else matter, nothing else mattered. We loved each other and that alone would push us through the hard times. Make us stronger, make us closer even at those distance.

I had made many years in my life already 2 years was not that long and we would get to see each other in between then. Those 2 years would either break us or make us closer. I loved him, nothing could keep me from my love.

From my 8th world wonder.
© Copyright 2007 ~AzureWolf~ (azurewolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330409-My-8th-World-Wonder-2