*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331166-just-some-thought
Rated: E · Draft · Emotional · #1331166
late night trying to put thoughts together its rough but good
I feel so lost in a time where all is nothing we stand alone I cant believe this is the end of life we are lost without no hope so many times I feel unloved and so far away to where we first began we started out so innocent and we grew to be cynical I try to love with my heart but how can u love when it pure love you seek I have trouble showing who I am who is it that you are does it begin with your name the way you feel the emotions you feel what makes you you I loved someone once and till this day it brings me down the heart became empty the soul seems to dissipate in the glimmer of the past how many times we are brought to a choice in which leads to hurt and suffering how many times are stories finished with happiness giving false hope to a world that breaths on greed and destruction life lifts with a breath that leads you to your grave and still we see nothing but hopelessness times change and we grow it seems our devil grows as well the responsibility is put upon us we try to fix our lives with sins that keep us weak injustice are made to find justice as the life we are in contradicts itself we swallow our pride trying to become humble how can we become more intelligent with the knowledge of our world when we are all mislead what passions do we have to push forward when we all are just racing to the same place the grave.   
© Copyright 2007 real life writtings (jbailey0486 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331166-just-some-thought