*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1332861-Morgan-Travis-incomplete
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Adult · #1332861
Normalicy is a dream far away for Morgan Travis who is eternally bound to her insanity.
    Morgan Leigh Travis stared fixedly ahead at the textured beige wall in her new three story home. A small trail of clear saliva started to course don her pink lips to her chin. Eversince she arrived, Morgan was continually patted tamely on the shoulder and told how lucky she happened to be to have a room all to herself.
    "Soon," the nurse explained with sick, mocked enthusiasm, "someone will move in, and you two can be best friends! Wont that be great?"
    Usually the nurses would giggle with their repulsive high pitched voices, and soon retreat to a more talkitive visitant seted among the wood corridors.
    Great, yes, friends Morgan contemplated, a small, disttinctly cynical smile materializing through her drooling visage.
                                Everyone is friends at Maple Hollow
                                              Psychiatric Center



.....


    Maple Hollow Psychiatric Center, or what most abreviated "MHPC" to save their breath, as located in the secluded area of Chassie, England. Built around the year 1902, the extensive three story Tudor type home rested regally atop a lofty hill. To a naturalistic eye, the Tudor seemed to be like an overbearing teacher, and the surrounding deciduous forest it's pupils.
    The hilltop was immaculate. The grass looked to be polished emerlds beaded with glassy diamonds for a fresh morning dew.
    The abode itself was grand, and not at all like any kind of institute for the mentally ill. Standing three stories tall, it looked to be painted with a cream color stucco, outlined by chrry wood eams with a French mannered door that sported heavy cast iron hinges. The dwellings numerous windos were all barred, but somehow that hardly took away from the calm scenery surrounding it.
    However, the placid scenery just explained is a direct contrast to ht lie inside those thick walls.



.....       


    Morgan Leigh Travis, 24, of Kaden, England, was admited into MHPC on July 10th of 1978. Before she came to the center, Morgan was a professional attourney for a booming law firm, ML&T, who lived on the shoreline of the North Sea in the kinetic city of Tynemouh. She owned three notably healthy houses, married four exceptionally wealthy men, and spent most of her tim hosting dinner parties for England's rich and famous.
    Morgan was comely and buxom, attracting attention from the populace where ever her travels took her. She had soft, straight red hair and to bright green eyes above lightly freckled cheeks.
    No doubt her life was incredibly thriving, until no: 1978 on the 10th day in July.


.....                 
© Copyright 2007 GuitarHeroine20 (guitarriff20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1332861-Morgan-Travis-incomplete