*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334123-Speed-Skaters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1334123
Story about skating.
One day there lived two friends. Their names were Charlotte and Cody. Charlotte is 14 and Cody is 14. Cody and Charlotte go to Villa Drive High School.
Cody and Charlotte love to go skating. At the skating rink they were known as speed skaters. They would enter contest for speed skating. Charlotte and Cody would practice skating whenever they could. Charlotte and Cody Live on Villa Drive in Miami, Florida. Sometimes they would skate on the beach. Then one day a hurricane hit Florida. Charlotte, Cody, and their parents moved all the way to Main.
When they moved to Main they had to wear jackets most of the time. One day Cody and Charlotte were skating on the sidewalk. Cody pushed Charlotte so hard that she almost slipped. A man was walking when they came zooming down the street. Cody and Charlotte live on a street called Kayak Drive. They go to Kayak High School.
One day Cody learned how to control his speed on skates by going to skating lessons. Charlotte learns how to balance her self in ballet.
Charlotte, Cody, and their parents start to like the new city their in. Charlotte and Cody entered many competitions. Nine out of ten is how many they won. They became state champions!



The End

© Copyright 2007 llockett0417 (llockett0417 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334123-Speed-Skaters