*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334149-The-Hot-Summer
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1334149
This story is about a hot summer.
It all started in California Los Angeles Billy woke up and turned on the weather channel it was going to be 93 degrees. Billy had ask his mom could we go to the Long Beach she said no there was a police shooting there. Go wake up your sister (said mom) so Billy was walking and he came up with an idea he said to him self-sense I’m broke I and Kelly could sell lemonade. Billy just woke up Kelly they asked their mom she said yes. So Billy and Kelly gathered up a lemonade sign and one hundred cup's and lemonade.

They said lemonade get your cold lemonade a car pulled up and bought some lemonade, a woman came to buy some lemonade while walking her dog, then a police officer came then there mom came to buy some lemonade by the time you knew it there was a crowd Billy and Kelly served them all. It reached the end of the day they counted up there money and they each had twenty five dollars each. Then mom came and called them in she said how much did you make they said twenty five dollars each. They ate dinner and then went to bed.



THE END
© Copyright 2007 rmausar0508 (rmausar0508 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334149-The-Hot-Summer