*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334150-Banana-Slip
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1334150
This story is about two sisters skating to the ice cream store.
One day Viola and her sister Via wanted to go skating down to the ice cream store. They both agreed and went to ask their parents. Viola and Via's parents said it was okay to go so the girls went to the shed to find their skates. "Can I get my money", asked Viola. "Come on, you better hurry the ice cream store is closing soon", Via answered.
As they were skating down the street Via was having a little trouble on her skates but her sister Viola did not care. Soon about half way to the ice cream store Viola sees her three friends, Amber, Jess, and Stacey. Viola asked if they wanted to go to the ice cream store and of course they said, "yes" and then followed Viola and Via.
Pretty soon they arrived at the ice cream store. Viola was the first to order, then Jess, Stacey, Amber, and last to order, Via. Via ordered a banana split smothered in hot fudge. Viola's friends had already walked home. So Viola and Via started to walk home.
On the way Via dropped a banana on the ground, so she bent down to pick it up and her skates moved forward rolling over the banana, which caused her to skate at a very fast pace. She than grabbed her sister and they both went very fast together and landed in a huge pile of mud. When they got home they were told to clean up and to never order a banana split again.
© Copyright 2007 mfortuna1002 (mfortuna1002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334150-Banana-Slip