*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334151-How-I-Lost-My-Eye
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1334151
My story is about a kid that is very close to me. He is the other side of me.
It all started yesterday morning. I was getting ready for school and I forgot the straps to my face guard, inside my room. When I got to school I looked through my book bag, and then I realized that I for got my face guard straps at home. I was so mad I forgot to go to almost all my classes.
I tried my best to hide from all my teachers and friends so I hid from everyone in open lockers. I some how fell asleep in the strongest kid in the schools locker. He found me! I ran down the hall he was starting to gain on me. Suddenly I felt some thing grab me by the shirt, it was my principal.
He asked me why didn't I go to class. I told him that I fell asleep in a locker. Then he said your going to make up all this missed work on Friday during free time okay. All right I said. After that he told me that he will count me absent only this one time, and then he said you better get ready for your baseball game today.
That's when I remembered about the game against Glenville. I went to the game and played my normal positions a fielder and a catcher behind the batter. I couldn't believe that we were beating Glenville. Now, we are on the last play of the game. The opponent threw a fastball.
The batter struck out, but on the last ball he threw it hit me in the face. It hit me in the face because my face guard fell off. Now I'm in the hospital. I love it here they give me every thing I want. But, I regret not grabbing my face guard straps. I wonder if I would have grabbed them what would have, been different.
© Copyright 2007 tyoung0807 (tyoung0807 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334151-How-I-Lost-My-Eye