*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334895-Vampire-Princesss-Surprise-Gift
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Holiday · #1334895
The Vampire Princess has a surprise for her groom- their daughter!
Plese read:
Vampire Princess  (E)
A poem about a Vampire Princess.
#1161746 by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox
This will be an intro to this story. All beautiful sigs and Posers by: Angel Angel Best Friend!

This was Eusticia's wedding night to her handsome knight Amalgaid. The Vampire Princess was finally getting married. They had been together for ten years. She had an eight year old secret that her groom should have known about but it had waited eight years so it could wait another day. She would tell him after they had made love on their wedding night tonight. She hoped Amalgaid would be happy and not hate her. She had to make him understand why she had waited so long to tell him.

Drucilla, Eusticia's witch friend stood by her side in a fancy black satin dress and wearing black patent leather shoes with her black hair flowing down her shoulders. She was a beautiful witch but not as beautiful as Eusticia, the Vampire Princess. Long red hair that went down her back but she had it up today. She was wearing a long white satin dress covered with a purple and black cape. She would smile and you would see her beautiful, scary white fangs. Amalgaid wished that he would have married her sooner but the timing just wasn't righ until now. Being a knight, he was away form his Princess a lot. His Vampire Princess. She was gentle as a lamb. The knight looked so proud and gallant and oh yes, happy. Eusticia hoped that her knight would be happy when he found out the secret that she had been keeping from him. The secret would change his life and she hoped that he would be as happy as he was now. Their love could cope with anything. At least, she hoped this was true.

The Wedding table was all decorated with black and red flowers. One cake was shaped like a bat and it was black. Rather, it had black frosting over a chocolate cake. The other cake was shaped like a big pumpkin with orange icing. Little bat cookies and pumpkin cookies were all over the table. There were fruits of every kind but the apples were blood red. It was also Halloween. A great time for a Wedding. A Vampire Princess's Wedding.

Eusticia and Amalgaid took their places in front of the priest along with Drucilla by her side and the blonde best man Avantes, Amalgaid's best friend on and off the battle field. Drucilla and the young blonde knight had been flirting with each other and he had spent last night with the witch but this was their business.The Priest opened his Bible and started the ceremony but loud voices over head and three witches on broom sticks hovered over the bride and groom and the guests. The town's people had accepted Drucilla but other witches were feared and hated. Just then a eight year old witch with light red hair stopped on her broom stick and said: "Mother, you were going to marry my father without me being here? You promised I could meet Daddy! Mommy, I am here. I want to be a part of your wedding!"

Amalgaid looked at the pretty witch. He knew! She looked just like him and Eusticia! His daughter! Their daughter! Why hadn't Eusticia told him? His daughter was a witch! It was true. His mother had been a real witch and was charged as a heretic and burned at the stake. His mother had lied to him. So had Eusticia! Amalgaid looked at Eusticia with hurt in his eyes. He looked at her and said: "I can't talk to you right now." He took her face in his hands and walked away. Just then the little witch flew down to the ground on her broom stick and got off her broom. "Daddy. What about me? Don't you want to get to know me?"

Amalgaid's heart melted. His beautiful little girl. "Of course I do." He touched her face and kissed her forehead. "I am your father. I want to know all about you. I will be your father and be part of your life. My daughter has a name. Does she not?"

The little witch's blue eyes lit up. "Yes, Daddy. I am Farah. Nice to meet you father."

Amalgaid hugged her and Farah laughed. She had the sweetest laugh. She was a beautiful child and the knight loved her. He still loved Eusticia. He gently pulled away from Farah. "I need to talk to your mother. Sweetie, we will talk later. Please don't leave."

"I won't, Daddy. I have waited too long to meet you."

Eusticia went up to Amalgaid and took his hand and they walked to the lake. The handsome knight sighed. "Why didn't you tell me about Farah? Where has she been? Why aren't you raising her? Why aren't we raising her? I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. You owe me some answers. I would never have left you. Why did you keep this secret from me?"

Eusticia spoke in a quiet voice. "I was going to tell you tonight about Farah. When I was pregnant, you were fighting battles with the King's army. She was born while you were away. She is a witch and I knew how you hated witches and I was scared. I sent her away to the other witches so they could raise her. I see her when ever I can. If you really loved me, you would have married me years ago. I didn't want you to marry me just because we have a daughter. If you would have married me before she was conceived, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I love you. I want you and I to raise Farah. Your hatred for witches bothered me. Your mother was a real witch after all. Why didn't she keep herself from being destroyed? Real witches don't let theirselves be killed."

"Mother and father had a bad marriage and father had several women friends and father is the one who turned her in for being a witch. I swear I didn't know she was a real witch until I saw Farah tonight. Is Farah also a vampire? I love Farah. I couldn't hate her. She is my daughter and you had no right to keep that secret. I am sorry that you thought I hated witches so much that I would hate her. Where is our trust? I want us to be a family but please promise me no more secrets. We need to raise our daughter. Will you promise me no more secrets? Please trust me."

Eusticia ran into Amalgaid's arms. "I promise there will be no more secrets. I love you. I do trust you. I want to marry you. Farah isn't a vampire. She is a witch and a human. A gentle human like you. Please don't be so hard on witches. They have their good side."

Amalgaid and Eusticia kissed for what seemed like an eternity. They walked back to the Priest holding hands. "We are ready to get married now."

Farah squealed with delight. "We are going to be a family!" She hugged her parents tightly. She did a little spell and pink dust surrounded her and she was wearing a beautiful powder blue dress with blue flowers in her hair. The guests clapped and Farah bowed. Eusticia smiled. "Our daughter is a show off." She and Amalgaid beamed with pride.

Eusticia and her knight were married. They raised Farah and lived happily ever at the Vampire Princess's castle. Farah grew into a beautiful woman and fell in love with Count Dracula's son but that is another story.

Beautiful Halloween Poser of a vampire Princess and her black cat by best friend Angel.




© Copyright 2007 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334895-Vampire-Princesss-Surprise-Gift