*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336544-Why
by Marie
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Family · #1336544
I need some stuff off of my chest and this is the only way i new how.
I don't understand why people lie to others. I was taken from my birthmother when i was 1 1/2 years old. I was put in a foster home. Then the same year i was taken my brother was born. Not only did she have him after me then she had two more. I don't understand why Children's services allowed her to keep the three after I was taken.

Not only that i found her and one brother after 21 years. The brother and i have a strong bond. But our mother treats us like we are still kids. I mean she is constantly lieing about stuff. I mean i found out she was a prostitute and then she doesn't know whom my father is. She has told me like three different people are my father. I am so sick of lies and deceit. I can't believe a word she says.

Then to top it off she has the nerve to write me and say that she doesn't like hearing from the grandparents that we went past her house and didn't even stop to see her. I don't have to see her if i don't want to (do i????) I mean i am 29 years old i am an adult for petes sake. I don't have to go see my birthmother. I have a mother and a father that i love dearly. I was just wanting to get questions answered and she can't even freakin do that without lieing to me. So I don't care anymore. I don't care about her or anything. I can't trust people anymore. I'm not even sure i trust myself for that fact. I don't know what to do.... I mean i want to trust others but after putting up wither her crap, the abuse, the neglect, almost be drowned, i just can't do it...

Anyway i needed to get this off of my chest. I figured what better place than my writing.com account....
© Copyright 2007 Marie (lesliechad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336544-Why