*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337233-MeMyself-and-Eminem
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1337233
The first installment of Me,Myself and Eminem. Chapter 2.
Chapter 2:

Beep!Beep!

'Ohhhhh' I groaned as I rolled over from my pillow and reached out to turn off my alarm.I clutched my head as I felt the effects of last nights party fill my head. It was fun at the time but all in all I wished I had never went as today was the day for an interview at Shady Records, to see if I could get a part as a dancer in Eminem's new video 'Just Lose It'.

Groaning I pulled myself out of bed and walked to my wardrobe.I grabbed a black-mini skirt and a red sleeveless top by G-Unit. I pulled on my clothes and went to wash my face, drying it carefully before applying my makeup and putting my hair up in a loose bun. Glancing at the mirror one more time I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to make some pancakes.'Kai, breakfast's ready', I called out. Setting the table I heard a skid and looked up.'Morning mom' Kai yawns sleepily.'Morning,baby' I replied.'Mmmmmmm, pancakes',Kai says eyeing the food.'Yeh baby eat up, i'm just going to get my shoes and i want you ready by the time i'm back, okay?' 'Yeh whatever mom' Kai muffles through a mouthful of pancake.

Choosing my black, leather, Gucci boots I thought about meeting Eminem and how I was going to be good enough to get the job. 'Mom, i'm ready' Kai called interrupting my thoughts.Sighing I reached for my keys and my bag and walked to the front door to see Kai waiting for me. I opened the door and ushered Kai out locking it behind me.I dropped  Kai off at school and drove to Shady Records praying to God that I get the part.























mom' muffles Kai through a mouthful of pancake.
© Copyright 2007 yazzieluvseminem (yazzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337233-MeMyself-and-Eminem