*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337663-The-Haunted-House
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1337663
It's about my scariest moment.

My scariest moment was in a haunted house at the Shore Cultural Center. My family and I went there when my sister was 3 and I was 10. I went to the Shore Cultural Center the weekend before Halloween. They had games, face painting, and the haunted house
For a little while, I was down stairs playing games with my sister. Then my mom bought tickets to the haunted house. Next, my mom and I started walking upstairs to the haunted house. My dad and my sister were playing games.
When my mom and I got upstairs when all of a sudden a man jumped out of nowhere. That's when I started to get scared. Then we went through doors and there was a graveyard with smoke above it. Then this man and woman came through some doors on the other side. I was kind of scared.
When my mom and me started to go farther in the haunted house I started to this banging noise. It was a werewolf trying to get out its cage.
Then we went through some doors and it was a man with a fake electric saw, but it sounded real, so it looked real. He started walking towards us and some other people who were walking through the haunted house. We all ran out.
Then the haunted house came to an end. My Mom and I went back downstairs and my family and I went home.

© Copyright 2007 llockett0417 (llockett0417 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337663-The-Haunted-House