*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337676-MeMyself-and-Eminem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1337676
Dancing with Eminem.Chapter 5.
Chapter 5:

Waking up and yawning sleepily, you stretch, happy that you got a good night's sleep as you need the energy for your first dance shoot today.

Getting up, you have a quick shower and dress in jeans and a jumper.You leave a note for Amy and tell her to drop Kai off at school as you have to be at Shady Records in 20 minutes.You grab a banana and rush out of the door almost forgetting your keys.Stopping in the parking lot you apply some eye shadow,eye liner,mascara and lip-gloss.Checking your reflection,satisfied,you hop out of your car and enter the building.You walk straight up to Marshall's office and knock loudly.You hear someone get up and Marshall appears at the door, grinning.'Hey come in', he invites.You step in and he closes the door behind you.You feel him brush past you and your body tingles in response.'Well,first of all you gotta change into these clothes',he says smirking and holding up a skimpy skirt that will hardly cover your butt and a belly top that shows maximum cleavage.'Ummmm okay,where do I change', you ask taking the clothes and staring at them with distaste.'There's a bathroom right there', he says pointing to a door in his office.'Right', you say walking towards the door and going inside.It was a small but clean modern bathroom just big enough for you to get changed in. Slipping out of your clothes and changing into the dancing items you look at yourself in the mirror, admiring your slender figure but hating the way you looked like a slut. Sighing, you shoved your clothes into a bag and walked out, already feeling embarrassed.

'Woo-woo',Marshall wolf-whistled as you walk back into the office.Blushing,you say,'Don't get the wrong idea,I'm not a slut,I'm only doing it for the video'.
'Okay,okay,I never said that',Marshall answers still looking at your body.'Can we go now,I'm cold', you whine.'Yeh,lets go',Marshall replies.Walking ahead you could feel Marshall's eyes burning into you.Turning around you catch him staring at your ass.He looks up,knowing he got caught but trying to act innocent.

Entering the dance hall you stare at the set and the crowd around it, getting ready to watch.You start to feel nervous and turn to Marshall and say,'I never knew we were getting an audience.''I never either, but we need some of them to tell you what to do and shit'.'Sure',you say but not feeling it.

Climbing onto the stage you get into position next to Marshall and do what the choreographers are telling you to do. After a few practices, they finally decide to put the music on and do a shoot.Grinding on Marshall you start to get into it and enjoy the feel of being next to him.After a few more takes they decide to call it quits for today. Hot and tired you walk up to the drinks machine and get some water.Marshall comes up behind you and gets a mountain dew.'That went well,your really good,even better close up',he says smirking.'Yeah whatever', you say blushing again.
'Hey um you wanna go out for lunch today,like now',Marshall asks shyly.
'Okay,fine lemme just go and get changed and I'll meet you in the car park'.

In the car park you stand there waiting, seeing Marshall loping up to you.
'Sorry I took so long Dre ha...', 'It doesn't matter', you say cutting him off.
Walking up to his car you follow him and get in the Porsche. 'Nice car.'
'Thanks,it's one of the many rewards from being rich and famous, he says laughing.
'One of, what are the others?' you ask slyly.
'Mmmmmm lemme think........you...' he answers smiling that cute smile at you.
'Thanks, but I was being serious'.
'So was I', he answers.

Stopping at an expensive restaurant Marshall opens your door for you and leads you inside.While waiting for your orders you and Marshall talk about your life's and past, finding out that Marshall doesn't like to talk about his past so you drop the subject.
Finishing your food you thank Marshall and tell him your heading back to Shady Records to get your car.Getting up, he stops you and says that he'll take you instead as he is heading back there anyway.Getting out, you say bye and Marshall leans over and kisses you on the cheek. Smiling and blushing you hurry to your car,'Nice car', Marshall shouts over to you.'Thanks', you yell back and get in to your car.










© Copyright 2007 yazzieluvseminem (yazzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337676-MeMyself-and-Eminem