*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337682-Lost-In-A-Campsite
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Horror/Scary · #1337682
my brother and i get lost in a campsite.
Ounce in Indian creek resort on June 16 2002 around 8:20 p.m it was dark and stormy and very wild. There were strong gusts of wind and some of the other campers had a little to much to drink. The ground was wet and muddy and people in there cars could not see because of the rain.

My brother and I were in the whole thing the mud the rain the lighting and the thunder. Tim and I get along fine about somethings and argue about other things. We usually fight or mind our own bnbusiness but sometimes we hangout together.

Tim and I were lost in a campsite called Indian creek resort. Tim and I went to the back of the campsite to get wood for the fire. But then it started to rain very hard and there were some big lighting bolts. We started to run when a glass bottle flew by our heads a bunch of teenagers were having a party. We made it to the play ground which is close to our camper when a shadow came near us we tried to run away but the shadow grabbed our t-shirts and yanked us back. It was our older brother David looking for us he told us to follow him back to the camper. When we got there our parents went out to dinner only our dog Charlie was home.

It was good to finally be at our camper and out of the storm. Charlie was staying close to warm us up the storm ended at about 9:45 p.m also there were snakes foxes wolves and coyotes in the forest the end.
© Copyright 2007 scox0710 (scox0710 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337682-Lost-In-A-Campsite