*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337683-The-Boys-Outside-The-Door
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #1337683
This Story is about my scariest moment.
I was at home with my dog Ali. Him and I were just sitting around watching T.V. I was about to turn 11 years old. My mother and my sister went to the store to get a few things. My father was at work. It was a beautiful day out and all was well.

My dog loves everyone who does not try to hurt us. He is very protective of his owner and he would not do anything to hurt us. This is the reason everyone loves him in my family. I know for sure that he loves us for sure.

When I started to get bored I looked out the window. This is something that I always did when I was bored out of my mind. As I looked out the window I saw two boys with really big hoods on. They were very tall and looked like they were teenagers.

All of a sudden the taller boy out of the two pulled out a gun! I was so scared I didn't know what to do. The boy pointed it down the street. My dog started to bark. I had to stop him before one of the boys saw me. I covered my dogs mouth. I crawled on the floor and made sure that the doors were locked.

Ali and I ran up the steps. I closed the door and then I called my mother and told her everything. She told me to clam down and that she was on her way. I was so scared, so I just stood there and waited.

When my parents and my sister came home I told them everything again. My mother said that it was going to be ok. The boys were gone. I was so glad that they were back. Out of all of what happened my dog was sleep!

When I went to bed that night I was so tried. I could not go to sleep. I just kept thinking about those two boys. I hope that they didn't hurt anyone. I'm happy that I'm safe.
© Copyright 2007 acook0709 (acook0709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337683-The-Boys-Outside-The-Door