*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338148-01-The-Arrest
by FDQ
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #1338148
It seems like a nice day, but something unexpected happens
Warning: Profanity, violence, torture, male/female and male/male explicit content.

Chapter 1: The Arrest.
It was a seemingly beautiful day. Jesse had arrived a little earlier than he had expected. He was quite tired since he hadn’t had much sleep that night. Some nights he just couldn’t fall asleep and when he finally did, he was tossing and turning as if a ghost was haunting his dreams.

He couldn’t explain why he was feeling so restless at night. It was as if he could sense something dark and dangerous approaching him with every passing second. He quickly pushed the thoughts aside, concluding that he was probably just a bit stressed from all the recent hard work and long hours.

He was glancing out of the large window of the building. He could hear the birds singing as the warm rays of the sun penetrated the dirty glass, shedding a faint golden glow across his reddened cheeks. He enjoyed every second of it, feeling a little less tired as the light graced his skin.

“Hey, Jess!” a familiar voice pulled him out of his momentary trance. It was Ryan, his best buddy. Apparently he was a little early as well. That was rare. He was usually late!

“Hi! You actually dragged your ass out of the bed early?” Jesse joked as he gave his friend a quick hug.

“Naah, I just woke up” Ryan giggled heartedly, much to Jesse’s surprise. Ryan could be quite cranky when he didn’t get enough sleep, but apparently he was in a good mood today.

“So, what’s on the schedule today?” Ryan quickly added, only receiving a shrug from Jesse.

“I have no idea. Jim knows, probably” Jesse replied as he was flipping through some files. Ryan nodded understanding.

“You two twinks trash talking about me?”

Both Jesse and Ryan glared in the direction of the voice. Jim had arrived. He had a wide grin on his face.

“Well, are you looking happy today?!” Jesse prodded as he entered the room.

“Don’t I always?” Jim joked and receiving exactly what he expected: A big monotone “No!” from both men at the same time. He only smiled at that.

In that same moment, David came in the door, immediately throwing his bag on the floor. “Hi guys” he said quickly before digging through his belongings in an attempt to find what he needed.

A somewhat awkward silence passed through the room, somehow managing to make Jesse feel slightly uncomfortable. Something didn’t seem right.

Less than a second later, the door swung open, and a couple of dark dressed men rushed into the room towards Jesse. In the haze of panic Jesse realized they were cops and heading straight towards him.

“Jesse Scott Gray, you’re under arrest! You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say can and will be used against you…”

Jesse tried to verbally protest but was instantly silenced when he felt his hands being pulled behind his back and the cold metal of the handcuffs being applied to his wrists.

“What the fuck is going on?!” Ryan exclaimed as he watched the policemen drag away his best friend. He tried to go after them, but one of the policemen motioned with his hand for Ryan to stay put.
© Copyright 2007 FDQ (fdq666roadie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338148-01-The-Arrest