*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338604-Time-Tavel-Theory
by E.V
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #1338604
I have a theory of how a time machine might work.
My Theory Of Time Travel

If you can create a virius that can deactivate atoms and molecules,
Then time would stop at the area the virius has passed.

The virius would stop all the atoms and molecules that makes us eat, keeps us alive, that makes the deseases that trys to kill us. Basicly stopping anything.

To stop the virius, you would release a second viruis that kills the first and reactivates the atoms and molecules.

If you could arrange the virius to reverse atoms and molecules, Then the dna would make the atoms do what they already did backwards.

(Example: If an old man was buried and dead when the reverse virius was activated the part of the old man that rotted away would be restored by the virius as everything went backwards. So his funeral would be backwards, then if ate something before the virius would recreate the food in his body going through the organs, come up his throat and appear in his hands. Since the food was consumed and digested the virius uses the memeroy of the atoms to recreate the sandwhich,apple or whatever he ate.)

To go forward in time you would do the opposite. Release a virius that speeds up atoms and molecules.
(Example: A person walking down the street would think about something, then as the virius is released he walks and thinks faster, and as the the virius that stops the molecules is activated, followed by the one that starts it activates, The person walked an extra mile and thought about something faster without realizing that the virius even past.)
© Copyright 2007 E.V (eric at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338604-Time-Tavel-Theory