*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338675--Her-Manipulating-Sister-
Rated: 18+ · Script/Play · Relationship · #1338675
A sister who rises above and becomes obsessed with herself...
(front:4) (size:4
(font:verdana)Verdana(/font)

Lexy Huntington was very sophisticated, self centered and manipulative female. At the age of twenty three she was the Head Executive over the Robert Trent Resort HotelFront Desk Division. Lexy was indeed sexy, seductive and very high maintance. There was never a time that anyone, not even her family members, would see her without looking professional and glamorous.

Speaking of family, Lexy was all about herself. After renting her a one bedroom luxuriously decorated town house and driving a 2006 black escalade suv with sparkling rims, Lexy felt as though she no longer needed her family's support and if they had any intentions on being apart of her new life, they had better start climbing up the ladder so she could recognize them on her level.

Lexy wore nothing but the finest of everything. Everyday was a glamour day event for her. Lexy was about 5'7 with a slender sexy body. Her curves were shaped as a coca cola bottle and her breast were very full and firm, always standing at attention. Lexy had fine auburn brown shoulder length hair which had a lot of bounce to it. Her smoothe brown sugar complexion was so glowingly that where ever she made an entrance it was sure to catch everyone's undivided attention. This included men and women of all ages.

(b) PART ONE (/b)



© Copyright 2007 ShezUnique (shezunique at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338675--Her-Manipulating-Sister-