*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338922-street-wise
by red
Rated: 13+ · Other · Crime/Gangster · #1338922
A young boy fights for survival in the streets of Gary
            Avery was a 15 year old problem child who could never stay out of trouble. One summer he was sent to diciplain camp for grand theft auto. He had two choices, the camp for 8 months or jail for 8 months. His mom didn't want to send him to non of them but she didn't know what else to do. The first day he got there he got into trouble.
        "well, you wasn't even here a day yet and you got in a fight." The counciler said.
        "Man it wasn't even my fault."
        "o.k Avery then who fault was it then"
        Avery just slumped down in his seat. "this some bullshit."
        "No whats bullshit is the fact that your not going to make it in here the way your going. Now your going to have to calm your ass down if you dont want to add time to your sentence. Now get the hell out my office and i'll deal with you later.
        When lunch time came every one was talking about the fight. Avery even got a couple of followers. one boy was Mark and the other was Rick. Mark was light skin and was buff. Rick didn't look as strong as Mark but he had a little something. After awhile the three of them became real tight and soon they had control over the camp. The time came when Avery time was done the promised to meet up when Mark and Rick got out.
          A few months later after Avery was let out Mark and Rick was set free. As they agreed they all met up.
          "Avery I have bad news. The dude you beat up in camp was Duncan White one of the members of the badest gangs around here. he said when he get out him and his boys are coming for you and your going to wish you never had messed with him' Rick told him with fear in his eyes.
          Mark didn't seem to worry much
          "Man don't worry about thoes bitches, they aint about nothing." Mark said hoping in his car. "come on if yall coming."
            Rick and Avery got in the car. they drove for at least 10 minuts.
            "well we're here.  Rick come with me and Avery you stay here" Mark said getting out of the car lighting up a newport.
            They went between these old looking houses for like 5 minuts and then they came back. Then they drove up to the store called K and M were there were 3 boys who was about 17 or 16 years old. one boy was tough looking, he kinda looked like Mark but younger looking. the other two boys were kinda short and they both was light skined, but one was really skinny  the other had a big head with small ears.
            "Well Avery her are some of the boys." Mark said walking towards the dude who kinda looked like him. "This is my brother Baby Jhon but just call him B.J. and this" Mark said walking towards the skinny one. "is Marquan, but we just call him Quan. and last but not least this is Mikey but we call him Mike Mike.
            After introduceing him to every one they bought hamburgers from the store and ate the outside on the benches in the store. The next day While Everyone was just chilling Quan came running. "I saw Kenyatta's people at the mini mart ."
            "Whos Kenyatta's gang?" Avery asked looking worried.
              "Thats the gang Duncan in." Mark said getting up "So is Kenyatta with them?"
              "Yea they all there, Jayson, Clayton, Billy, Duncan, Neil, and Rob. They just chillin so they gonna be there for awhile."
              "Ok im gonna go pick up Spud and Twin and we gonna handle Kenyatta once and for all. Mark got in his car and drove off.
              8 minuts passed when he got back.
              "Ok yall ready to do this?'
              "Do what?" Avery asked confused
                "we gonna kill them bitches."
              " Kill them! Oh no, I cant do that!'
                "Avery, its kill or be killed." Mike Mike said
                "Yea Avery dont be no pussy." B.J added
                "So are you in or out?' Mark said starting up the car.
                "Ok,Im in."
They drove through the alley so they won't be seen. the parked in the back of the mini mart. Mark handed each of them guns. When they got out the car the had to make a plan.
              "Ok ill take kenyatta, Quan you take Neil, Bj you take Billy,Spud you take Clayton, Twin you take Jason and Avery you take Duncan and Rick you just do what you have to do. now lets go."
                Mark was the first to run out. He got Kenyatta With a hard right and Kenyatta fell hard to the ground Billy tried to hit Mark but Bj got him before he could even get up, Bj slamed Billys head into the table. then Clayton and Jason ran up Clayton stuck Bj in the jaw but the Spud stuck Clayton in the mouth and clayton fell to the ground and Spud started stumping him and at the same time twin was beat the crap out of Jason. While Twin was beaten Jason his gun fell out his coat pocket.
            Duncan and Avery saw it at the same time, they both ran for it but Duncan was closer so he got the gun and shot at Avery but missed and istead it hit Rick rite in the face. Avery then took out his gun and shot duncan in the chest. Mark got destacted by the shooting he didn't notice Kenyatta take his gun out of his pocket. Bj saw him so he took out his gone and shot Kenyatta twice in the chest and as Kentta was falling he shot three time one hitting Avery rite in the chest.
            Then thats when Mark herd the cops coming but he didn't run he just stood there in shock.
            Mark, Twin, and Spud got 25 years to life in prison so did the remainder of Kenyatta's gang. Bj, Quan, and Mike Mike Managed to escape. But Avery was Dead.
© Copyright 2007 red (cykesha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338922-street-wise