*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1339030-Yesterday-Today-Forever
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #1339030
Just a few short words in memory of a lost love
Shielded dreams, shattered heart, from now on we're apart. The days are long and the nights are cold, now that you're gone. What happened? I can't explain...It was by chance that we met, by grace we fell in love, but by fate you were taken away. Years of silence cause much pain now. For a secret love that was once entwined and woven together like a beautiful tapestry made of roses, has now become only a vague memory in my minds eye. We shared an understanding of our feelings and emotions but to others it was just a friendship. Code words were used to say I love you. A brief hug to show our affection, but if you looked closely to our eyes, our love we could not hide nor no one could deny was permanent and true. For you loved me and I loved you. Tears of joy and happiness have turned into tears of sadness and longing. I didn't know what had happened, or I would of been there. I would of carried youwith pride down the sands of your favourite beach, to the green grass of our sacred resting spot. To pay my respects is all they would see. But deep down inside I do not feel like me. I feel lost and all alone, taken from loves grasp. The safety haven which had become my home, my place of rest, has been gutted and now I'm left with nothing but an empty shell; but this empty shell, will always remain a part of me, for its foundations are made from the love that we shared. One day I will be able to look back and only remember the warmth of your hugs, the security of your arms, the passion burning in your eyes, the touch of your finger tips and the sweetness of your lips. I will no longer remember the pain of loosing you, the anguish of not knowing at the time, the suffering of silent secrets; but I will remember that you always kept your promises to the very day you died. Thank you for being a part of me, a part of my life, another chapter in the book. I will cherish you always, yesterday, today, forever were the words exchanged. You kept your end of the deal and so I'll keep mine. Forever true, you will be honoured and rememberd and I'll always, yesterday, today, forever love you.

R.I.P. my dear friend, companion, lover...Kris Evans
© Copyright 2007 Krystal Dunstall (staletzky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1339030-Yesterday-Today-Forever