*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1339824-Real-or-not-I-was-scared
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Ghost · #1339824
A night spent with friends. A night of terror.
When I was younger, my sisters and I had some friends in a trailer court that we visited often. Some may believe this to be possible, and others will think it was all made up. Whether it was real or not, that night the group of friends I was with was terrified.
My friend who we will call Jackie claimed that she could see ghosts. I had no doubt because of some previous experiences that could not be explained. On this night, I believed what she said she saw. We were all hanging out in a trailer that the landlord did not have rented out. We had been using the trailer as a club house for quite a while. No one cared. We were not causing trouble, all was good. Jackie had told us several times that the trailer court was on top of an Indian burial ground where the bodies were still there. She also said that there was a Cowboy-Indian fight just across the road. Later there was an archeaological dig across the street for artifacts related to something of this nature.
This night, Jackie had looked out the window of our club house. She quickly closed the curtain and tears came to her eyes. We asked here what was going on. She said that she had just seen the Chief of the Indians. At first I didn't know if I believed her or not. Some of our other friends looked out the window. Two of them claimed they could see the Chief as well. I looked out the window. I couldn't see anything. Jackie and another girl started crying. Jackie said that Chief was telling her to get out of the trailer. She was all too willing to get away from Chief. She said he was threatening her life.
We couldn't let her go by herself being this upset so, we followed her. We walked around the trailer court for over an hour. She said Chief was following her. All of us were either in tears or close to in tears because we were that scared. We believed that Chief was out there willing to hurt us.
The night finally ended when our mom told us it was time to go home. I don't think we were ever so happy to leave that trailer court.
(388 words)
© Copyright 2007 Sas Freeman (steffy81 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1339824-Real-or-not-I-was-scared