*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1340861-Bye-bully
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1340861
A boy is picked on by a bully and stops the bully from ever doing it again....
Ok my name is Jason. I live in a normal little town in Minnesota called Warren. Everything in my life was fine up until this new kid moved in town. He was a jerk to everyone. He would give kids swirlys and steal their money. He picked a lot of fights. But one day i was about to get on my bus like usual and i accidentally bumped into him and I didn't say srry,because he is a jerk,well he pushed me into a locker threw my books kicked me and just walked away.

So now I am getting tired of this kid messing with other people like that,it is not right. Well me and my best friend (her name is Anna) made a plan to take him down. We were trying to come up with something so mean it would make him leave. We weren't having much luck we couldn't think of anything at all. But than Anna thought of something that was  kind of mean. Her plan was to get into his locker and throw eggs all around in it and smush them so his stuff was messed up. That wouldn't be enough so than i had an idea we could take some stink bombs and crush them in his locker. But the only bad thing is that is still not enough. So me and Anna just went home and went to bed.

The next moring i got to school and that dumb bully was in front of my locker i asked him to move he punched my arm and said no so i just stood there and waited he took my back pack and put it in the toilet. I got mad and punched him,man did i regret that he punched me twice kicked and then spit on me and walked away.

So the next night me and Anna had to come up with a good plan. So we were gonna put some stink bombs in his lock. Then we would spray paint "this school sucks ass" on the principals desk than put the paint can in his locker. We would then egg and tp his house. If that wasn't enough we would make him so mad that the principal would kick him out of the school.

So at school the next day we got into his locker and we threw the stink bombs in it and crushed them. We went in the principals office and painted his desk. We went back to his locker and put the spray paint in his locker. From there we just waited,the bully came just for the heck of it i sprayed his hand with the spray paint he got mad so i handed him the spray paint,I ran to the principals office and the principal saw the can of paint and what was written on his desk and he kicked that dumb bully out of school. Now everything is back to normal no more bullies just peace and quiet...

                                                    THE END
© Copyright 2007 night writer (lil_ninja_rey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1340861-Bye-bully