*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341723-Faded-Rainbow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Monologue · Romance/Love · #1341723
My thoughts about the girl I fell in love with...
They say there is a pot of gold at the end of each rainbow…Well, I’ve traveled long and far to get to the end of yours and yet there is no pot of gold. There is nothing! I stand here alone, no pot of gold, not even a bucket of sterling silver. Is this what I get for all my hard work?

The phone calls and the roses meant nothing? I guess not. So I stand here at the end of your rainbow and at the beginning of my own and I wonder if I should continue down this sinful path even though I know it’s wrong. I guess I should give up now since you’ve stop responding to my affectionate gestures. You say you still care and you feel the same as you always have…but that’s hard to believe. A hug would spark my belief but a kiss would confirm it all… A kiss!

A kiss I have yet to receive since we ended what we called a “relationship”. LOL! I laugh at that word “relationship”…Ha! We never had that. Sure, we were together but even then it was always about you. And you call me selfish…you say I don’t cater to you enough but ever since we began talking that’s all I’ve done. But what can I say but “okay”.

I love you despite my natural instinct to hate your guts… Yup I love you. It’s a damn shame I feel this way about you but I can’t help it …I have felt this way for a while now and I’m not sure it will change ((at least not anytime soon)). You’ve became apart of me. I am the end of your rainbow…You are the beginning of mine!
© Copyright 2007 EmO iS lOve (emo_ish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341723-Faded-Rainbow