*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1342530-The-perfect-I
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Fantasy · #1342530
a view in to desirable desires which have made people lose their originality....
Desire,an alluring bait placed by our mind to capture the heart.They take birth when the mind does not strike the 'perfect chord' with the body and soul.The concept of purity is lost,as desire seeps in to the life of a comman man.Hoping for one thing while wishing for another,we desire for superficial things which satisfy the mind but never our soul.
Coming across an article few days back,i read about parents desiring for genetically modified embryos which would make them the proud owners of those excellent babies having the best possible genes.One of the synonyms of excellence i.e. abnormal - has me convinced.
Man,though the best creation of God is full of flaws.Reason - he is not God's ideal desire ,rather God's hope.The efforts ,therefore,should be to make this world a better place to live ,while accepting the truth of imperfections. There is no justification as to why one should go against nature and desire the undesirable to bring that dummy success.A divine embarrasssment packed in mesmerizing veils of pleasure.We adulterate our children's lives by trimming their flaws into fallacies,just to fulfill a desire.Girls crave for beauty ,boys for various thingamajigs ,even a child now asks for flashy toys.Physical beauty doesnot make a girl beautiful accepting this truth will,Similarly ,these gizmos would never bring two guys at par, rather their minds will.
In today's world,people are at a loss to draw a line between desire and dream.Dream lead a man to think for its fulfillment where as desires are "thoughts of a disillusioned mind'.
© Copyright 2007 sycamore (sumbul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1342530-The-perfect-I