*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1345327-The-Love-Scene
Rated: E · Short Story · Adult · #1345327
A sensual encounter between a boy and a girl.
What passion, what love within that kiss.Gingerly, she leaned towards him. She had dreamt of this moment when their lips would meet and when all would fall into place. His warm lips seemed to caress hers. Soft, supple lips he had placed upon hers. She closed her eyes. Cherish this moment was all she could do. She silently hoped that this kiss was as memorable to him as it was to her. Her hand gently lied on his shoulder, his touching the small of her back. She tingled from head to toe. She wished he did not hear her heart racing with joy, excitement, and enjoyment. She felt so warm close to him and never wanted to move. Although, she knew she would eventually have to. Slowly, their lips moved away from each other and that wonderful moment was over. She knew she would never forget that kiss.
© Copyright 2007 Molly Free (mollyfree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1345327-The-Love-Scene