*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347356-Letter-to-my-Daughters
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1347356
If something happens to me tomorrow I want them to know this. My kids are 3 and 9 month.
To My Daughters,
      I know that today is the hardest day of your life. I want you to know a few things.
      First thing I want you to know is how muich I love you. I can't tell you enough. When you were little I would go into your rooms and watch you sleep. You were so peaceful and innocent. I was so protective of you. I stopped breathing each time you fell or hurt yourself. I laughed at the little things you did.
      I want you to know that you completed my life when you came into it. I was so happy the day you were born. The first time you looked at me, you smiled as if saying I know who you are. You smelled so sweet, innocent and absolutly beatuiflu and all mine.
      I want you to know that even though I am not here in person, I am always near. I watch over you like your gaurdian angel. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and soul.
      I hope you find happiness and love as you grow into beautiful young women. I hope you find your Prince Charming that treats you right and loves you almost as much as I do. I found my Prince Charming with your father. I love you more than life it self.
      I hope that when you need someone to talk to you will still talk to me, I will listen always. I hope you remember all the fun times we had and think of me often.
    Second thing I want you to know is I am sorry for not being here for you right now.
      I want to say I am sorry for the hurt you will encounter as you grow up.
      I want to say I am sorry for the tears you will shead and the heart breaks you will have. I wish I could be there to wipe away the tears you will cry.
      I wish I could be there for your first love, first date, first prom and all the other firsts you will have.
      I wish that I could be there on your wedding day. I can see your wedding now. It makes me smile knowing that you are going to be spending the rest of your life with the man you love.
      I will be there for eveything in your life.
      I want both of you to know that I love you more thatn words could ever express and I hope that you always remember that.
      I hope you will take a part of me with you and hold onto it forever.
                          I love you forever and always,
                                    Your Mom
© Copyright 2007 love to write (momluvs2write at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347356-Letter-to-my-Daughters