*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348083-Realistic-Fairytale
Rated: E · Essay · Melodrama · #1348083
Ever wondered about the relationship between fairytales and real life?
Ever wanted or dreamed of becoming a fairy with satin wings? What about a princess with a blinking tiara on her golden crowning glory?
Dreams are just, exactly that, dreams, as they cant materialize in front of you and sweep you off your feet to some numbly beautiful fairytale land.. Rubbing my aching temples, I glanced hatefully at the open book in front of me, hmph, exams, again.. That's about the fifth exam I've been fuming and struggling over for the lucky year of 2007, well don't ask me why, 'cause I cant seem to understand myself about the intricate complexity of the word examinations. Why, it can mean anything from sweat, desire, pride, and of course heavy sloughing...
Some can take it easy and relax before the big day, but others continue to struggle as if their whole life depended on their unforgiving results.. So, tell me, what's the rationality in all this? A quest to make the youngsters suffer? Or just to make sure that our brains are strong enough to absorb every single concept in the ever complex world of studies?
Thought that you could learn best when you are completely at ease... But, no, you have to at least suffer a fate of cracking your brain before you get a big A for Chemistry or Bio..
Well, since i no longer believe in fairies and goblins... Might as well get on with life...
© Copyright 2007 Virgoan (soniapeh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348083-Realistic-Fairytale