*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348250-COAL-MINERS-SUITCASE
Rated: E · Short Story · Nature · #1348250
hard workand sweat pays , work is the treasure.
(b) it is very boring when i do not have any good job to do. i am finding ways to kill the time. it means to time pass in a regional manner. i always followed the perfect attire for my daily life. i am thinking of doing a good deed to make my conscious feel i am the person who is it for.i have an apartment on this street which is close to the nearby countryside.i am feeling to eat something spicy and satisfy the water in my saliva.it is too good when i eat delicacies that are a first time bit for me.it was only yesterday i had new american chicken salad with lime cooler.not only this is what i will remember i had  other tastry bite that day when i felt going to a coffee shop. i had never had that delicacy and it was the first time for that dish to get water into my mouth.the next time i went there i was told that the third party has not continued with the dish. i think at war what a person will enjoy is american dishes and the person who got it to my table are to be praised. it is not that i am used tothese particular dishes ,however i neglected eating those at times when i was celebrating good moments.for me everything is like a past time and hese are the memories that will get a smile on my face.i never thought this day i will venture into a coalmines field and dig holes to get diamond worth for my darling in order she will remember me forever. i am taking a metro to the field that is where i will get after a short while.it is past 13:00 at afternoon and the light is quite visible to the shoes of the mine.i have got an upportunity totalk to an acquiatnce who has come from a different state. as ladies find it difficult to begin with, i started the talk with a hello. are you the first time explorer of this diamond treasure? the answer was an astrologer predicted i will get most precious thing for my life. that is true diamonds are the precious of all the gems. this was not the way i must have not impressed her. this was a tease to her and she never minds to take this comment lightly.inever thought of asking a hand from her as there is saying in india that you get your hands black in the auctioning of diamonds.it is very tough to get a thing desired by me and i have some experiences of my life. igot a thought if i can have the costliest diamonds from this mine, i will get the best out of it.i never did research as i think many others must have done before venturing into this mine.lot of efforts are needed to let people know that i am the luckiest person to get these diamonds for my darling.it was very wrong to know that it is left hand job for people to dig holes into this mine.i say it were there before and i was getting very close to my destination.the efforts of the past miners have reduced the difficulties for some people, who believe in scratching the same area as was done before. i believe in using the examples from my past knowlegde and if i do not have any i listen to the words of the friends to know which way is the wind blowing to sail ship of my life to the beachside place.this day is very hard workout to get some diamonds.i am finding it easy to know people the way i look upon these diamonds .after a day full of hardships i came out from the mine at 19:00 hrs and it was already dark though nothing that i must not be scared off. i was having the precious diamonds and the other precious thing that i got to know was that the acquitance was waiting for me to know what did had i got with the digging. i was socked and it was a difficult expression of interest for the acquitance. i was here at this place at the afternoon for a purpose and i became the purpose for the acquitance.i was still not aware about the act of her . manytimes uncertainity knocks the door of the people and expression of interest remains nullified. she said in a very harsh tone it is always pleasure to come to this spot for the first time. as nobody will go from here without a hand that are full of diamonds and the one who did not had that will have a darling to shine the stone on her finger.i am nothing more than a miner that came here with an uncertainity in my minds , not to know what will be and if it will be how much it will be? i am not alone and i have my love for diamonds and she has the diamonds for her life.this is a story to be remembered by all of us for the reason that a coalminers daughter is always rich by her expressions and the ways come like that.
this time in this photographed reveals the curiosity in my mind to know how vast is this field and how far i can see throgh my eyes.
(/b)
© Copyright 2007 ROHIT RAINA (rainarohit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1348250-COAL-MINERS-SUITCASE