*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351091-Im-nothing-without-You
by Goody
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1351091
A short piece of writing About my huge love to Him.
Im nothing without You

When i'm close to you with my actions and thoughts, I feel protected , safe and sheltered. With you , i fear nothing, and want nothing but your pleasure and mercy.

Sometimes desire drives me away ...It , as a gust of wind, blows me to the lands of Mistakes. I walk through deserts and hills alone and thirsty. I feel broken...i feel alone...i feel that im a piece of dirt.....Throughtout my journey ...i feel i have no value. I want to cry ...i want to give out all my tears and sorrows. I feel tired when i'm away!


Then i come back to you, and you forgive me...you always forgive me......This what makes me feel guilty...VERY GUILTY.

You are the one who feed me, you are the one who keeps me alive...If im here,it's because you wanted. You brought me to existence...you made me happy ...you made me sad....you taught me things through what you put me through. I have caused pain to myself when i disobeyed you. I did some of the things you ordered us not to do...i felt disconsolate and wreched. I followed some of what you ordered...I felt happy and sanguine. When im with you , I feel i have no problems, no worries. I feel im luckier than billions of people on earth.

When im away...i Feel broken..I feel mad ........no support.....a dark world! and i wish to die! ....God ...forgive me i....You have given me everything....health, food, ..........your blessings are many and countless...you give us...and we give you nothing.

God, Im lost without you. im NOTHING without your support. You give me hope and patience.

I love you Allah. I love you First and First and First.
© Copyright 2007 Goody (somigoody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351091-Im-nothing-without-You