*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351330-KIDS-YOU-CAN
Rated: E · Monologue · Family · #1351330
Children can be, do and have anything. The Universe is unlimited.
Hey. You know just because you are "Kids" doesn't mean you are not powerful.
Kids are the best at getting what they want.
Kids are the most influential people in the world.
Kids can dream and they can come true. Kids are mostly happy. There are kids that get supressed, meaning they are told, they can't amount to anything, or they are stupid, or worthless. IT'S THOSE KIDS I HAVE THE MOST CONCERN FOR.          I just want you to know, that there is nothing l you can't do, or be. Before you were born, you were already designing your life. You decided to be born. Your parents weren't the only ones that wished you into exsistance, You did! You did that for a reason. You decided you needed to come to earth in Your body, to your parents, to your family. And as you have gone through life you have manifest many things! Your bottle, a diaper change, food. Do you think that we as parents just KNEW what you wanted? No, you had to cry a certain way, and that cry came from how you felt. It sent out a sound that said, change me, feed me, I am smelly.
You grew up in your home experiencing the things that made you who you are today, and you will continue to experience things that make you the grown up you want to become.
    You can be and do anything you want. As you grow up, you see people unhappy, angry, stressed out, and if you asked them why, there would be millions of reasons. But mostly it is because they are not living thier dream. and why are they not living their dream? Because no one told them they could be and do anything they wanted. They thought you had to settle for what you could got and they learned instead that they weren't good enough somehow. That they didn't deserve the good things that other people had, the happiness and the abundance.
But they learned WRONG, and you must not learn wrong!! You, You are the most important person in the world. You may be an inventor, a doctor, a marine biologist, a video game designer. You may be an artist, dancer, singer or actor. You can be anything, there is so wrong answer as long as you are contributing in your personally creative way.
    You will live the life of your dreams as long as you are kind, considerate and HAPPY. You will spread happiness as you go through life, You will be an inspiration. Being an inspiration can be helping someone with their homework, keeping your cool on the soccer feild, or sticking up for someone. It can be making room at the lunch table. It can be picking someone for your team that usually gets picked last. Showing that you are a good person and smiling and being happy.
You can inspire your parents by making them laugh. If your desire is to be an artist, draw or paint something for them. If you want to be an actress, write a play and play it for them, a singer, sing, a dancer, dance. If you want to be an inventor, invent. If you want to be a marine bioligist, watch Shark Week with them.
You can inspire easier than any one of us adults can. You can make your dreams come true, it will all work out for you.
    Some people may say I am getting your hopes up, I AM! Hope kids hope. And wish and wish, because the universe is waiting to give you all the things you want. Wish for your parents to have the life of thier dreams, anyone can start over right now today, this minute. Its so easy! Change the way you feel, Just be happy, just say right now today I AM HAPPY, say it as many times as you need to till you feel it, it wont take long!
© Copyright 2007 MONTE MONTRE' (katworks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1351330-KIDS-YOU-CAN