*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1352305-The-world-splitter--chapter-1
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1352305
This is just the first page of a novel i am currently writing i will update.
chapter one The Division of Worlds

The year was 2008 when the final war was unleashed upon the planet earth. This was the war to end all wars, for no more could humans tolerate on another no longer could they peacefully co-exist. Only violence and destruction could thrive had it not been for me. Some call me the world splitter some the wanderer and others have dared to give me the title of Anti-god. The reason for this being it was i who was responsible for the following events The division of the world. That war would have merely ended the world sending everything the humans knew as life into the great abyss of time and space, war knows nothing of love, it Knows nothing of families or compassion it knows only destruction at least i could give it a fresh start. You see i am a master of the arcane arts or magic if you will the last surviving member of a long extinct civilisation i used my power to divide earth into four coexisting planets restoring peace and harmony throughout. However even i cannot prevent the inevitable with the four worlds i created i also created something unexpected which in turn upset the natural balance of the newly formed planets and they all took on four seemingly inhabitable forms, however as is the self destructive nature of mankind it also has the uncanny ability to survive and to rebuild for nearly three hundred years later the planets had somehow acquired settlers not unlike those that used to inhabit the old world in fact they were the descendants of those humans which had survived the division of worlds. They rebuilt they made the worlds habitable once again in a sense they created the new world in which this story unfolds for a further two hundred years later something else unexpected happened. I take you now to the fire planet of Korock to a very special moment in time to the birth of the First and the beginning of our story.
© Copyright 2007 shadowstar (bizzyd3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1352305-The-world-splitter--chapter-1