*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353358-EXTRA-EXTRA-READ-ALL-ABOUT-IT
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Editorial · Religious · #1353358
Anointed writer publishes first book ever written.
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!
ANOINTED WRITER: Author Publishes First Book Ever Written

Vineland, NJ - September 19, 2007
-Christian author Evangelist Aleechea Pitts has astounded the literary world by writing her first book. Evangelist Pitts seized the opportunity to use her idle time while doing ministry full time. She was inspired by her mother to write. Her mother called her up one day and said, "Have you started writing that book yet?"

Charles Spurgeon said, "If there be one stitch in the celestial garment of our righteousness which we are to insert ourselves, then we are lost, but this is our confidence. The Lord who began will perfect. He has done it all, must do it all, and will do it all. Our confidence must not be in what we have done, nor in what we have resolved to do, but entirely in what the Lord will do." Evangelist Pitts is a great example of the type of author we often encounter on Lulu - she has not only been creative with what she has written but also with how she has written it. The book took 5 months to write.

Evangelist Pitts says: "Only a few years ago I would have struggled to find both the time and the publisher to enable me to create this book. Thanks be unto God, family, friends and Lulu I am now proud to be a published author."

Although the book is titled "The Whole Armor of God," it is not just about spiritual warfare!

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Evangelist Aleechea Pitts is 34 years old and works full time ministry. She lives near Trenton
in New Jersey with her daughter. Her book can be found at http://www.lulu.com/content/1883855

ABOUT LULU
Lulu.com is the premier marketplace for digitial content on the Internet, with over 300,000 recently published titles, and more than 4,000 new titles added each week, created by people in 80 different countries. Lulu is changing the world of publishing by enabling the creators of books, video, periodicals, multimedia and other content to publish their work themselves with complete editorial and copyright control. With Lulu offices in the US, Canada the UK and Europe, Lulu customers can reach the globe.

###

© Copyright 2007 Evangelist Pitts (aleecheap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353358-EXTRA-EXTRA-READ-ALL-ABOUT-IT