*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353453-Spartan-Chapter-One
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1353453
One man's legacy

                                              Chapter One


Light flashes across the seen, an eerie green hue racing along the spotless horizon. Heavy breathing is heard, along with the frantic desperate russling of trees. A scream is heard overhead, followed by another, and another,. and another.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aiyaaaaah!" Terence Good shrieked at the heavens. "Where the FUCK am I??"

"Aaaaaahhhhgg!"

"You tell me, motherfuckers!! Aaah!"

"Aah!"

Terence quited down as more blood seeped through the sickening gash in his chest area. As his energy slowly drained with the current of blood, he gave in to the lightheaded dizziness of the voices calling his name, and passed out on a rock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Six Months Earlier

"Jack, I know the special restrictions on Spartan enlistment, but I've always been a good boxer. I can do this"

Jack nibbled on the end of his cigar as he played with a wine cork.

"You want me to loan you three hundred thou to enter some military experiement?"

"That's Right"

"Bastard. Terence you always were a good for nothing fuckhead, and I stick by that. I'm gonna' give you ten seconds to get the hell out of my bar before I fuckin' curb ya."

Jack made an intimidating glance at his bouncers, which gave Terence an upstart.

"Jack listen to me, shit. You and my paps went back a long way, right?"

"That we did."

"So you wouldn't curb his only 'legitimate' son"?

"Bugger, hadn't that a that"

"All I need is a few thousand to get my feet wet. If I'm chosen, I can pay your rich snobby ass back ten fold."

"But if ya aint you end up on some god forsaken island chewed the fuck up, not to mention I'm down three grand."

Terence slammed his hand on the countertop.

"I'm not one to go making demands, I usually take whatever the fuck I want by the barrel of a glock, you know that shit. But I need the three grand, Jack. I'm not gonna end up on some mysterious island with roaming monsters, you silly piece of shit, yes I did just call you a piece of shit, but if you don't loan me the three grand I'll make some other lucky bastard rich."

"Fuckin A. It's just three grand anyway, I'll have my accountant write you a check, it'll be in your apartment by Wednesday"

Terence smiled and got ready to leave.

"Thank ya, Jack."

"Yeah yeah, fuck you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of a preview for you all :)
© Copyright 2007 Gorilla (gorilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1353453-Spartan-Chapter-One