*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354038-my-girl
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1354038
how she completes me
   
    Just when you least expect it and when you think that love has been passing you by all your life, suddenly it appears from where it was leat ecpected. Who would have thought that by leaving my house and returning to find a note on my door from a girl that was nearly forgotten but not all together gone from my mind. The note that fastened my life to where I had always wanted to be. Where few ever roam, I was touched by an angel and carried away by love.

    I read the note and a number was written to immediatley contact this girl who I havent seen in over eighteen years. I did call her as instructed and when I first heard her voice, I was in thoughts of bewilderment then anything else. We talked for a breif while and I asked her to coe over so that we may reaqquaint ourselves. She was a girl that i was involved with when I was much younger, where love was only to the extend of holding hands and making out. After all the years that we had both lived in different parts of the state and country, she contacted me out of the blue.

    The knock finally came to the door and when I opened it there she was. Her first appearance really made me feel differently from when I spoke at her not less than an hour prior. She stood there wearing a sweater that was pinkish purple collared up her neck a scarf of the same color draped around her neck over her left shoulder. With this, she wore a black skirt that made her look like a sexy business type woman. I was definately impressed by what I was looking at. I invited her in and gave her a hug. At first it was just to be a friendly hug but as my arms wrapped around her, I felt the warmth from within her. Somehow with that hug, I was drawn to her.

    At irst she was only looking for a roomate to move in with with her son and herself. She had just left her husband a few days prior and as she claims she gave me not much thought until she arrived here in Maine when she called my number.
At any rate we had a marvelous time on our first meeting and even after she left we went on our computers and continued to talk throughout the rest of the night.

    Within a few days after much time spent together we made it official as a couple and she moved in. Since then we have had many problems due to the fact that we really didnt knowm each other as much as we had hoped but with much work on both our parts we have become a strong unit. She has brought a new meaning to my life. My days are spent very differently then what i was used to but as each day went by I fell more and more in love with her. She has shown me many things that have enriched my life also showing me what love really meant and howe it really felt. In fact, she is the main reason why I have subscribed to writers.com. She made me believe in the talent that I have in my writing. Well with her encouragement I have decided to take time off and write some kind of novel which is doing my second career dream. The first being a ball player in the MLB. She is the reason why I was brought into this world and I have waited all my life for.

    I just wanted to write this so I could brag about how happy I am and how much my life was changed for the better by one note on my door. To her I send my love.

    One more note, we are engaged to be married :)
© Copyright 2007 jamesguy (jamesguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354038-my-girl