*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354458-DARK
Rated: E · Preface · Action/Adventure · #1354458
October is God of Death, A Shinigami, The Grim Reaper. It's just another day at work.
You can call me October. I'm a God of Death, a Shinigami, the Grim Reaper, the Boogey Man. I go by a lot of names. But I like October the best. It's the one I chose for myself. I'm one of many, maybe hundreds, maybe more. I'm not sure. I don't deal with many of the others unless my work calls for it. Usually that just means I deal with Katcha, our leader. You don't want to get on her bad side. For the most part, we're astral beings, pure energy if that helps. We live on the same planet you do. But, we can manipulate our energy to be just about anything once we slip into your dimension, the material realm.

The Shinigami have levels, teirs if you will. The largest amount of us are off collectings the souls of natural deaths and bringing them over. Then there are those that handle accidents and the more obscure deaths, as those souls need s a bit more guidance. These Shinigami have a better way with words and understanding of human nature. Then, you have my teir. Shinigami who have to hunt down lost souls. Because these poor folks have died in such a way that even their soul can't accept it, or hasen't been allowed to by whatever circumstance may have caused it. I've seen some strange things.
© Copyright 2007 Jinx Darkstar (reitachuu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1354458-DARK