*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355551-Fallen-angel-chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Writing · #1355551
a girl awakes from a bad dream but somethings isn't right with this- it wasn't a dream
A man stood in an open cabal stone walk way. His eyes were a dark green and his hair a black that flapped in the wind. He wore a black suit. Next to his knee was a smaller girl, had to be younger then four. Her eyes looked a dark green like the man’s. she hugged a teddy bear with her right arm as her left held onto the man’s pant leg. They faced nothing but a street of stone. Finally he bent down to the girl and held her chin, “Helena it is time for you to march, with the Death Parade.” the man said. He stood and started to walk were they had just been looking.
         The girl looked around franticly she didn’t now what was happening but gleams of lights were filling her vision. She wiped her eyes with her left hand still holding the teddy bear with right. But when she removed her hand from her eye, the glints didn’t go away but become more and more. She looked to were her dad had been moments ago. He started to disappear in the horizon, “Daddy!” she cried as she ran after him.
         She soon found herself unable to see past the glints of light, because they became more. Faces started to appear in her vision were glint had been moments before. She fell backwards. She had bumped into something as she ran. She looked up to see a man, his face covered with dark markings he looked down at her. His eyes yellow and chains all around him. He went to kick her when she got up and ran around him. She had to start dodging people left and right. Tears flooding down her face she stopped.
         A girl that looked to be Helena’s age was walking in front of men that wore blue uniform kimonos. The girl looked at Helena and blushed. Helena stared at her, she started to run to the other girl she reached out her hand, she was close to the girl now, she just needed someone anyone, but the men with the markings that kicked her. When she was a foot away from her she stopped.  A scream could be heard and a commotion around.

          A teen woke up and looked around franticly, her eyes big she looked around her room. Her blankets on the floor she sat there, “Okay, Helena, it was a dream go back to sleep.” she said as she laid down. When her head hit the pillow her alarm went off.
         She stood, grabbing her back that arched and her stomach which hurt to. She went and turned on the water for a shower. She undressed and stood in the tub. Her face looked tired she started to shampoo her hair. When done she dressed in a black t-shirt and a white skirt. She started upstairs and sat at a table.
         “good morning Helena, what can I get you to eat?” a women asked in the kitchen. Helena looked up, “ah just some toast mom, I’m running late.” she said as she pulled on boots and tied them up. A small boy sat next to her. He kept poking her but she ignored it. As she grabbed her books and bags she turned to see a man with black hair and green eyes walk in. wearing the same suit that the man wore in her dream. He smiled, “good morning Helena, good morning Sam.” he said after he kissed his wife on the cheek. “I got to go dad, running late!” she said as she stole a piece of toast from her father’s plate. He yelled after her, “your always late!” he smiled and shook his head as he sat with his family at the table.
         Helena walked along the sidewalk as she ate her toast. When she reached the school ground she shifted her backpack, but something caught her eye. She looked into the school yard and saw glints of stuff. She shook her head, just like her dream. The glints formed wings. She looked at the person who the wings were on. A girl she never saw, the girl had long hair, to her butt, and pure bleu eyes. She wore a t-shirt and jeans. Her eyes caught Helena’s. she realized that she was clinging to the fence looking at the girl with wings.
         WOOSH
         Someone sped past Helena, almost knocking her over. She looked back and saw two of her friends. Both wore all black, they both also had a scooter that they rode. Their names are Yentle and Gama, the way you can tell them apart is that Gama has two lip piercing while Yentle has one. Other then that they are identical twins. Helena pointed to the girl with wings, “Do you see that! That girl has wings!” she shouted. Both the other girls looked, then looked back. “all I see is the new girl.” said gamma in a monotone voice. “NO your kidding! That girl does have wings! Look closer!” Helena yelled, a few people walking by gave her strange looks.
         The twins shook their heads no. Helena got frustrated, when a hand rested on her shoulder. She looked back to see a older boy standing there. “excuse me,” he said as he gave her a smile, “but I’m new here can you come and help me find my classes?” he asked as he started to pull her away. She nodded okay, then turned to Gama and Yentle, mouthing ‘he’s hot!’ to both of them. They both smiled an nodded and gave a thumbs up.
         When the two of them stopped it was in an empty hallway. He looked back at her, his expression different. “how could you see that girls wings? Humans shouldn’t, who are you?” he asked as he pushed her agenced some abandoned lockers. She looked at him, “so you saw them to?” she asked as she started to see glints behind his back too. When she noticed that he had wings too! She stared at him, he gave her a smile, “so you won’t speak eh? Well, meet me and the girl that you saw after school right here. If you don’t come I’ll come find you.” he said as he started to leave. He then looked back, “oh, I’m Lethen Haru by the way” he said as he gave a wave and walked away. “I’m Helena!” she called after him in a stutter.

         She waited at the locker were she had agreed to meet Haru again. She stood there, wondering what was going on? She wasn’t able to concentrate at all in her classes. Now she waited to find out, did her dream have anything to do with this?
         Haru walked out of the shadow, beside him was the girl she had seen with the wings. The girl withdrew herself behind Haru as he walked closer. “Helena, this is Kalyn.” he said as he stepped aside. She gave a small wave, “hi” she said as she then moved behind Haru again.
         They walked past the down town, into a place were it was restricted. Only people who lived there could go into the gates. When she entered, people watched her closely as she walked behind Haru and Kalyn. They didn’t talk until they reached an old looking house. It was wooden but huge, she was ordered to take off her shoes before she entered. As she walked in an old man greeted them, “Lethen my dear boy, and princess Kalyn! Good to see you back and-” he stopped and looked at Helena. “who is this?” he asked as he gave her a look. “she isn’t a fallen angel so what is she doing in the half way point?” he asked. Haru gave a smile, “she can see wings. And can probably see you as well.” the old man shuffled over to Helena and waved his hand in her face. “Yes?” she asked as he jump back from her words.
         “by Jonas, a human that can see us! That is forbidden to happen, so what the devil’s is going on here?” he asked as he walked around Helena, studying her from top to bottom. Haru grabbed the man, “Gramps ,it’s not polite to not say hello to a guest.” the old man fiddled with his fingers, “I’m sorry Ms. Were are my manners, I’m Halluwa Gentoons, and you are?” he asked as he held out his hand, “Helena, Helena Goodchester.” she said as she shook the mans old wrinkled hand.
© Copyright 2007 Jerika D. C. (writer4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355551-Fallen-angel-chapter-1