*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1356774-Watch-weep-and--then-act
Rated: 18+ · Article · Animal · #1356774
This article brings awareness to our American horse slaughter situation in congress.
"Once again, it's time to flood the phone lines and emails of our legislatures. Ask them to co-sponsor and DEMAND a vote on the American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act."

To find your Representative and Senators visit www.compassionindex.org or call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121 and ask to be connected to your legislators.  Be sure to call your Representative and both Senators and request a written response from each Member of Congress articulating his or her position on the legislation.
We can enter 2008 knowing our horses are safe from slaughter if Congress acts immediately and passes the American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act.
Each day Congress fails to act hundreds of American horses are being sent to a grueling death in Mexican and Canadian slaughterhouses.


America is filled with warm,caring and intelligent people! When everyone stands together, fully infomed, against evil and it's sponcers, wonderful things can happen for all of us!





  Video:      http://www.hsus.org/video_clips/horse_slaughter_cruelty.html

 


Play the Video Horse Slaughter: Cruelty Uncovered
   

The HSUS uncovers the cruelty of American horses exported to Mexico for slaughter. Watch this shocking new footage and urge your Senators to support the American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act.


© Copyright 2007 ByGodsGrace (sandysworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1356774-Watch-weep-and--then-act