*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357407-Life-and-its-little-basics
Rated: E · Monologue · Family · #1357407
every thing has basic principals,life is no difrent.
I don't really know how to start this blog, all I know is that is raining outside.... Life is full of regrets and does not matter how hard we try we cannot change the past. we don't know the future, so enjoy today for is a gift, thats why we call it present

Every one of us make thousands of choices everyday, and these very same choices make ours and the people around us for days to come. All of us have dreams, goals, lies, labels, disappointments, choices, regrets, memories, achievements, hate, hope and different levels of love with different people and let's not forget lust.

I've given allot of thought about what's happened to me in these past few months, I don't know why they happen or how they happened, all that is important is that it did happened. I've always thought I was a different kind of man, a little to emotional for lack of better words, but one afternoon sitting at bar, someone told me that we all are, some just choose to cry behind closed doors.

In this short time that we spend on this earth, we have to learn so much, and the people that surround us in the early stages, and the people that we choose to have around us when we grow older have a big part in what happens or what will happen in our lives, so when the time comes choose with wisdom

DREAMS:  The word has more than one meaning, and those meanings might be different to each one of us. It's been a while since I have thought about my own, and in that lack of thought they been put on hold. It's up to us when we wake up, and make our dreams into reality.

GOALS:  we all need them, is what motivates our dreams and what helps us wake to make them into reality, so if you have gave up on them, don't wonder why sometimes you feel like your in a bad dream.

LIES: We have lied, this is one that really gets to me, because once you start, it's almost like we can't stop. Even when we see tears start to rip through the napkin that's drying them up. We feel the pain of the one we love, so we lie again to protect them from what they most probably already know. We continue until the guilt kicks in. What happens next is what's going to tell you what kind of person you truly are.

LABELS: we all have labels placed upon us, once again is up to us, see the pattern, is always up to us, if we accept the label, I refuse to let people choose that for me, although for some time, I just did. Not anymore, I will place that upon my own head.

DISSAPOINMENTS: There sure to come, I have disappointed so many people and they have done it right back to me. We are all human, so it's going to happen. The real question is if we did it with a purpose to hurt others that have hurt us, for the moment it may stop that hurt, but remember the universe WILL unfold like it should.

CHOICES: There comes a time when we find our self's in a situation, and we the choice to choose what we feel is right at the time, but learn from my experiences, always think about it twice, That choice may come with results that might make you or the ones you love hurt like you never thought it be possible.

REGRETS: The only one is when it involves me and my loved ones, think about your and what you can do to change the outcome, because the past we could never...

MEMORIES: Beautiful they are, painful only if you let them be, but like pain, with time they WILL fade away, unless you some how relive them from time to time.

ACHIVMENTS: They make us proud, and the people that love us feel them right along with us, and they bring your spirit up, when you look back and think, I did that, to be able to share that, is an achievement all on its own.

HATE: Don't think for one second, it will consume you, especially if you feel it for someone that has any meaning to who you are right know. I'm not writing that you wont feel it, because right know I feel like I do. I will never understand why I feel that way, No one likes to be lied to regardless of relationship or the status, even when we feel that we are doing it to not hurt the ones we love, We are.! I dont feel hate for any one in particular, just for their actions towards me, that's what I have hate for, and that alone is consuming me....

HOPE: Hope is as important to us as the very air we breathe. With out it, we will not make it. I have been hoping, but I feel that I have finally given up, It's something that I dont want, but I have to. But I hope that one day; it will come back to me.

LOVE: Love is who we are, thats the very basic feeling that we drive on, we all wanted, it does not matter how much you fight it, That's just the way it is...when the time comes becouse it will come,that love feels like your worst enemy, and it hurts to breath, dont fight it. "THIS TOO SHALL PASS" said the lord.

LUST: Lust is very tricky, and in the time and day we live in, just about everything revolves around it. Lust gives you the impression of love but it will leave you all alone on the floor drowning on your own blood, when it's already moved on. Be careful, it's a demon in disguise. With a friendly smile, and butterflies in your stomach.

To anyone that reads this. I hope you get something out of it,  Remember our future will come, it may not come how we pictured it, how we saw it or how we hoped, But how ever it comes, if I feel love for you and you for me who ever you are, I HOPE that am a part of it...



© Copyright 2007 Randomthoughts (donadoac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1357407-Life-and-its-little-basics