*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359582-The-Story-of-the-Robotix
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Action/Adventure · #1359582
The Robotix are robotic creatures. Here's their story.
The Story of the Robotix is long, but here it is.
It all started when Michael Allmedeger supposedly murdered his sister Jade at the age of 21. He was put in jail for the remainder of his life, and his wife, who he had gotten pregnant before he was sentenced, had a baby boy, who was named Alexander James. AJ.
Meanwhile, while AJ was enjoying the everyday life of New York with his best friend, Parr Potoil, at the age of 15, his father had spent months devising an escape plan. Supposedly, but not truthful, Michael's brother and AJ's uncle, Maverick, had been going in and out of the prison to give Michael the materials nessecary to create the Robotix: many species of robotic creatures. The escape went as planned. The Robotix busted Michael out of jail. But that was all that was supposed to happen. Michael had created a device to shut them all down, so that they wouldn't destroy New York City. But someone had stolen it.
As the Robotix destroyed New York, all 200 species, AJ discovered his uncle Maverick and Dr. Bruce Kovak. The truth had been revealed. Maverick hadn't been helping Michael. Kovak was. And Kovak was the one who killed AJ's Aunt Jade. But Kovak was telling everyone the opposite. Everything was now wrong. Robotix were killing people. AJ was confused. The cops were after a truly innocent man.
AJ, Parr Potoil, Maverick and a teen singer, Jenny embarked on an adventure to retrieve Kovak, who, it was found out, stole the device that shut down the Robotix.
When they finally got him, tragedy happened. Michael Allmedeger was eaten by the Carnifax, the deadliest Robotix who had the form of a dinosaur. Maverick was killed by Kovak. AJ, Parr and Jennifer escaped. Maverick did, too. But then that started the Evolution Series.

A year after the famous Robotix Attacks, which went down in history, Kovak was still out there, on the run from the cops. He planned on creating more Robotix in his Shabby Shelter. And he did, but while he was the cops busted him. The sudden burst of excitement made Kovak spill a chemical called Dorox into the concauction of wires, metal and other robot parts. The Robotix created themselves over night in the Shabby Shelter. As for Maverick, he abandonned his creations after shooting each and every one of the cops.
The Robotix were activated again, but they were Robotix for a very short time. The Dorox turned them into living, breathing creatures. The Carnifax became a real t-rex. The Accroattax, a large lizard robot, became a real giant lizard. Now, they could breed. Now, they had actual brains. Now, they could kill much easier.
But, as weird as it sounds, that is the least of New York's problems.
When Kovak recreated the Shabby Shelter, and attempted to create more Robotix, he realized he had gotten some Dorox on himself. This resulted him to become a vicious Man-Spider. A black, spider like manwith sharp teeth, big narrow eyes, black skin and the abilities to turn to black blood (hense the name, Blackblood) and the ability to have black blood protrude from any part of their bodies. And Kovak, who wanted revenge on AJ Allmedeger badly, was a now a Blackblood.
Parr Potoil was killed by Kovak as a Blackblood, and AJ faced more tragedy. However, Kovak was killed by AJ at the end of the famous Robotix Evolution Series.

But the worst part of all was that after all the triumph, AJ, trying to kill the living Robotix with the device, had to sacrifice himself. The Robotix did die, but only after the Carnifax killed AJ.


And that is the story of the Robotix.
© Copyright 2007 Carnifax (carnifax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1359582-The-Story-of-the-Robotix