*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360133-The-Adventures-of-Joseph-Thomas-PhD
Rated: E · Novel · Sci-fi · #1360133
Joseph Thomas, Ph. D., a computer biologist in 2097 who got kidnapped by a girl from 2007
Joseph Thomas, Ph. D. is a computer biologist working for IBM biological computing warfare division in the year 2097 who by chance got kidnapped by a girl from 2007 who time traveled to the future to bring back future technology in order to stop the earth ultimate destruction of 2015 which she was told by a time traveller from planet X can be stopped by kidnapping Joseph Thomas, Ph.D. back to the year 1955 and save Albert Einstein from dying so he can build a quantum molecular computer which would one day in 2117 triggers the thing that would eventually cause the bankruptcy of IBM. IBM, foreseeing this, has sent back a time traveller to 1989 to kill the mother of a man who would eventually save the birth of the girl who will have to kidnap Joseph Thomas, PhD. so he would fly back to his mother's side in Wisconsin rather then presiding to the birth of the savior of the planet. Can Joseph Thomas Ph.D. help Einstein save the world and himself? Can IBM start selling windows PCs? Again? Will Mac's attempt to stop them be successful this time? Stay tuned!
© Copyright 2007 Feureau (feureau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360133-The-Adventures-of-Joseph-Thomas-PhD