*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360746-Bada-Mumbai
Rated: E · Novella · Comedy · #1360746
Very Very short episodic novel Very Very funny...... A comic version of underworld....

BADA MUMBAI



epi 1
CHAPTER 1
HOW IT STARTED!
In Sathyamangalam forest, Pharmacist and Thinker were searching for Veerappan’s hidden treasure. Veerappan was believed to be dead and there were people searching for his treasure. As they searched, a man with a moustache came towards them. Thinker asked courageously…
2bc

epi 2
“Who are you?” The reply was a question, “What are you doing in my forest?” Thinker asked, “You are…” The man completed it, “Yes! I am Veerappan! People thought me dead and gone. They killed my gang. Only I remained! And now, its time to take a rebirth! You can help me or die! Decide!”
2bc

epi 3
Pharmacist said, “But… We were just…” Veerappan continued, “Don’t worry! I will give you more than what you want!” Pharmacist was happy, “Done! That’s great! Come on, let us start.” Thinker stood thinking. Pharmacist was dreaming. He said, “Yes! We will help.” But, Veerappan…
2bc

epi 4
…was looking confused at Thinker. Thinker was still thinking. Pharmacist sensed it and said, “Don’t get confused. He is ready too. Its just that he always stands like that.” Veerappan was happy. He said. “I am back with my army. 3 are enough! City has more wealth than forest.”
2bc

epi 5
Pharmacist said to Veerappan, “There is someone else with us!” Veerappan was anxious, “Who is he? Where is he?” Pharmacist replied, “It is not he. It is she! Beauty Queen! We call her BQ. She is searching there.” Veerappan said, “She will join too.” Thinker said, “You will regret it!”
2bc

epi 6
Pharmacist gave Thinker a stare. Thinker corrected, "I was just joking." Veerappan said, "We can leave the forest. Mumbai is a smart city. That is the perfect place for me to start and better my good old days. Ok! Call her." Pharmacist called aloud, "BQ! BQ!" At first, nothing happened. Then...
2bc
epi-7
...the forest roared. Two trees fell down some distance away as if someone cracked a lie. Birds in that area flew away in fear. A hippo came their way frightened and ran away from there. Thinker, Pharmacist, and Veerappan wondered about what was coming their way. Then entered...
2bc

epi-8
...entered the Phoolan Devi look BQ, though she would say that she looked like Ash! Her hair was actually wigged, but she says it is original. She smiles like a rat which had got rotten bread. But, all three were happy to see her. Then Veerappan declared aloud to the forest, "I am back!"
2bc

epi-9
He continued, "I am back! I am leaving the forest behind and making the city my new kingdom." Pharmacist was happy to hear it. He thought he could make some quick money and buy a Pharmacy. BQ thought about buying a beauty parlour. Thinker wanted to stay back! But, he must join too.
2bc

epi-10
CHAPTER 2
THE SMART CITY
The BB Bank is a safe bank. Last month, it was robbed 5 times! It was a challenge to rob it. It has got tight security. The 3 securities were always in a pool of beverage. And the locker is very safe that an iron rod could only break it. Bank was their goal!
2bc

epi 11
BQ was sent into the bank that day-time to study the bank's interiors. She had taken in a capsule given by Pharmacist, which will make you more beautiful. BQ entered the bank and lo! She found a mirror. She thought that the 1st thing to do was to check if the capsule had worked.
2bc

epi-12
BQ stood there in front of the mirror the whole day. The day ended with nothing in particular. But, it was Thinker who saved them! Without even going to the bank, he brought out a flawless plan. All were happy. They took the essentials - rope, iron rod, etc. and started to the bank.
2bc

epi-13
The night was dark. Veerappan walked in front followed by Pharmacist, BQ and Thinker. They reached the BB Bank. As expected, they came across the security who laid unconscious, drunk. They entered the bank very easily. They were surprised to see the door wide open. And they entered...
2bc

epi-14
It was dark inside too. Showing a capsule, Pharmacist said, "Take this capsule with water. Then we can see in dark. But, give me some water." Obviously, BQ asked, "Will it work?" "Yes!" was the reply. But, others had doubt in it. She said again, "Give me some water!" Thinker took out...
2bc

epi-15
...something from his bag. What was it? Lo! It was a torch! Again, Thinker saved them. They slowly walked into the safe room. BQ asked, "What should we do with this rope?" Veerappan replied, "We won't need it as the door was open." BQ said, "Then, I won't take it anymore." And...
2bc

epi-16
...she threw it away. But, Thinker said, "Take it back. We must not leave any clues!" But, she didn't take it. So, Thinker took it. They reached the safe. They smashed the safe open using the iron-rod. And what was inside it? Only a 25 paise and a piece of paper! What's in a paper?
2bc

epi-17
Veerappan took out the piece of paper. It had some writing. He read it. Sadly, he passed it to Pharmacist. Pharmacist read it aloud, " Veerappan! We were here before you. We have taken everything. Better luck next time Veer! Bin Laden." BQ asked to Veerappan, "Who is this Bin Laden?"
2bc

epi-18
Veerappan replied, "How can I forget him? That rascal has come again. Like me he has come back. Get ready to start the big fight. He will be there wherever we are up to. He will follow us and ruin us. Let’s be a bit more cautious." Thinker said sensibly, "First, let’s get out of here!"
2bc



epi 19
CHAPTER 3
THE BIN LADENS
The leader of the gang is none other than Bin Laden. The 2nd leader is VJ. He thinks he is a very strong man, but, actually he is worse than indrans. Another member is Critic. Her favorite hobby is eating. The think-tank of the gang is Tharakan. The game is on…
2bc

epi 20
Tharakan loves to make fun of others. Critic likes eating, but knows the problems of over-eating. While eating, she would say, “I won’t eat this again!” “I won’t eat that again!” “This is the last one!” Such things! They were a very organized group! They knew where Veerappan was up to.
2bc

epi 21
The president! He will be in town the next day. Bin Laden ordered, “At any cost, I want the president here before them. Kidnap him and bring him VJ.” VJ nodded and called Tharakan who was making fun of Critic who was eating chips. They started planning the operation. Critic joined too.
2bc

epi 22
They made a superb plan. It took time, but it was a superb plan. It seemed as if they would outplay Veerappan’s gang. It was such a plan. Meanwhile, Veerappan’s gang also developed a good plan under Thinker. They couldn’t think of a failure once again. They were more cautious. Who can do it?
2bc

epi 23
CHAPTER 4
KIDNAPPED!
Veerappan’s gang reached the venue early. They knew the security would be tight. So, Pharmacist had taken some sleeping pills to give to the securities. BQ took in one of them accidentally and had to sleep in their mini-van. When they reached there, they were surprised…
2bc

epi 24
…to see zero security! There was not a single security there. The programme was to start soon. “We have to hide somewhere!”, said Veerappan. And they sneaked in and hid under the table on the stage. They started to hear a lot of noise. The function was to start.
2bc

epi 25
They heard an announcement, “I invite our president to speak a few words about him.” “NOW!”, said Veerappan and all three of them jumped out onto the stage with ak 47 rifles. Veerappan rushed towards the president and held him at gun point. Pharmacist and Thinker frightened others away.
2bc

epi 26
All the audience gathered there ran all over the place, exited. All were frightened by the incident. The organizers ran shouting, “Police! Police!” but, none came. Veerappan took the president in one of his arms and took him outside into the van. Pharmacist and Thinker kept guard of him.
2bc

epi 27
They tied president’s hands and pushed him inside the van. BQ was sleeping in the front seat. The president was trying to say something, but Thinker pushed inside cloth to his mouth. All entered the van and off they went. They heard police sirens in the distance. The kidnap was a success!
2bc

epi 28
They reached their camp (cannot reveal due to security reasons). They dragged the president into a dark room. Veerappan reached the phone. He wanted to make fun of Bin Laden for their failure. And just when he was about to dial, it rang. He was taken aback. He picked it up.
2bc

epi 29
“Hello!” came the voice. It was Bin Laden! Veerappan laughed loudly, and said, “I got him!” Bin Laden replied, “Fool! I got him. Not you!” Veerappan was confused. He said, “So who is with me? I got him you stupid. Ask your prisoner who he is, you fool.”
Saying this, he hung up.
2bc

epi 30
Veerappan came towards his prisoner and asked, “Who are you?” Prisoner replied, “I am driver!” Veerappan was taken aback. He asked, “So, aren’t you the president?” He replied, “Yes! President of All India SRK fans association.” Veerappan was stunned. He said aloud, “We lose again!”
2bc
epi 31
“We failed this time. We got some nut. One Bulgan! Not president of India! President of All India Big B Fans Association!” Bin Laden was furious when he said this. VJ discontinued his push up. Tharakan was about to make fun of Bin Laden, but didn’t do it as Critic gestured against it.
2bc

epi 32
CHAPTER 5
CBI BAL
He was terrible, cunning, lightning fast, dangerous (to himself)! He has got a headlight like thing on his forehead. He hasn’t got a moustache. He was CBI Bal! He was on the hunt for two notorious gangs in Mumbai. He had his traps, though borrowed from the fishermen.
2bc

epi 33
It seemed like the fishermen fooled him as his traps proved not good enough catch them. He was confused about what to do. He went to see the film “company”. He thought that clashing the gangs against each other was a good idea, but it wouldn’t reap him any fame. He hoped for the best.
2bc

epi 34
He loved movies. He came across Dhoom II. Suddenly, the bulb lighted. He watched the first part. He had got the idea! A brilliant idea! He was overjoyed. He walked in slow-motion through his department in front of his juniors. Lot of time had passed since. He had made good progress too.
2bc

epi 35
CBI Bal was going through a file when two people entered. CBI Bal asked, “Who are you?” The first man said, “I am SRK fan.” And the other said that he was a Big B fan. They said in the same voice, “Our president is kidnapped! Help us!” CBI replied, “Hold your hands! I will deal it.”
2bc

epi 36
CHAPTER 6
DRAMATIC!
Tension was increasing at the Veerappan’s camp. Their last operations were failures. Veerappan was very disappointed. And something added to it. Pharmacist and BQ were trying to get new memberships from Driver to join the Fans Association! Thinker sat thinking.
2bc

epi 37
Veerappan was angry with his gang. He exploded, “STOP IT! Enough is enough! Be serious else the end will start!” All were surprised at his words. BQ said, “Boss! You don’t know about SRK. He is the superstar. Only 2nd to Ash! So -“Pharmacist interrupted, “Boss! Take this Alprax! Be fine!”
2bc

epi 38
Veerappan became so angry that he smashed down a jar of water onto the floor. Everyone looked at him. Slowly, he regained his calm. He became emotional. “I was foolish to start with you lot. Its time for me to quit! Thinker! You better lead from now on. I bid you goodbye!” saying so…
2bc

epi 39
…he left. Veerappan walked out disappointed. No one called him back. He seemed to be expecting someone to call him back. But, nothing happened. His role was over. BQ was back to her mirror, Pharmacist to cabin, Thinker to newspaper. All of them seemed to be sad. Veerappan was no more!
2bc

epi 40
Driver came out of his room untied. Nobody was minding him anymore. He was free! He reached the hall. None was there. He was surprised. He called out, “Where are all of you?” All of them were back. He continued, “Now I am a Veerappan fan! Lets form Veerappan Fans Association.” Claps!
2bc

epi 41
CHAPTER 7
“PLA-PLU-PLI”
By the time, CBI Bal was busy perfecting and planning the operation given secret code, “pla-plu-pli”. He hired a ‘bushy’ officer for his help whose name was George, a very cunning, ugly, notorious officer. He loves to bathe in oil. He had very strange behaviors!
2bc

epi 42
CBI and George were inside the office for a long time discussing what to do and what not to do. They came out of it smiling and one could be sure that they had made their first steps towards operation “pla-plu-pli”. CBI was sure when he said, “We have to kill Veerappan and Bin Laden!”
2bc

epi 43
By the time, the Bin Ladens were also in a spot of bother as they got information that George was after them. Bin Laden hates George more than anyone. Tharakan brought in the information about the Mohinoor diamond too. Mohinoor was a very valuable diamond.
2bc

epi 44
Mohinoor diamond was kept safe inside the complex at Bada Mumbai. There were security police patrolling all the time. It really was a challenge to rob it. Thinker and at the other end, Bin Laden wanted it. CBI also wanted them to try their luck. He wanted them trapped. It was a trap!
2bc

epi 45
Bin Laden looked more serious than ever. He said, “We made a big mistake by freeing Bulgan. We have to nullify that mistake. And the only way to do it is to kill George and take Mohinoor. I know that he will be waiting for me behind the Mohinoor. But, I know how to deal him.”
2bc

epi 46
Tharakan seemed to be nervous. But, VJ gave him strength by saying, “Don’t worry! It’s as easy as attending a phone call!” And he shouted, “Let’s start!” Critic was not there. So, Bin Laden, VJ and Tharakan did the planning. Tharakan seemed to be getting fine. He had his contributions.
2bc

epi 47
At Veerappan’s camp, now lead by Thinker, all woke up to the sound of a phone call. Thinker picked it up. So, BQ went back to sleep. “WHAT?” He asked again and smiling, hung up. He said, “Good news! Tharakan is dead! Critic killed him. She is the second now. Something has happened there.”
2bc

epi 48
CHAPTER 8
CRITIC’S MISSION
Critic was on a mission the last 2 days. She was sent by bin Laden. Bin Laden doubted that one of his members was a spy of police. And that someone spied just like Uday Chopra did in Dhoom. Bin Laden had more faith in Critic than any of his other members.
2bc

epi 49
So, he sent her to solve it. Critic went straight to ‘The Dirty Works Intelligence Agency’, an agency which provides criminals with useful information about anyone in the world. She met the master of dirty works – Mr. Engy. He was a very funny guy, but was very strict about fees.
2bc

epi 50
She paid the advance. Mr. Engy asked, “Whose detail do you want?” Critic had the reply, “I want to know about VJ.” Mr. Engy typed the name in the pirated computer and pressed ‘search’. Critic was expecting someone to bring her a tea. Ten seconds later, the information appeared on the screen.
2bc

epi 51
Mr. Engy read it, “VJ! He was in jail for 3 years. And in mental hospital for 2 years. When he was freed, someone told him that he was very weak and will not survive. He killed that someone and started building his body. He walked in and out of TV channel’s auditions. He fell in love with-“
2bc

epi 52
Critic interrupted, “Ok! That’s enough. Now I need information about Tharakan.” Mr. Engy wanted more money. She gave him more. He was pleased. He typed ‘Tharakan’ and searched. Computer kept searching for some time. And what appeared on the screen was ‘not found’. He said, “It’s not him!”
2bc

epi 53
He continued, “Tharakan is not his real name. Its got to be something else.” Critic asked, “Then who is he? How can we find it?” Mr. Engy consoled her, “Don’t worry! Mein hoon na!” He sat thinking. Five minutes passed. He seemed to have understood something. Then he became delighted.
2bc

epi 54
He said, “I think I got it.” Critic became anxious. He continued, “It’s in his name itself. ‘Tharak’ means star. He must be a star in his job, and his job would also be related to stars.” He gestured to his shoulders while completing the sentence. He continued, “Yes! He is from police!”
2bc

epi 55
Critic was shocked! Mr. Engy turned towards the computer, typed, ‘genius police officers’ and searched. A list of 97 police officers appeared on screen. He continued, “Now, his name! It is in Tharakan itself. The first four letters! Thar! Thar desert! Desert! DE-“ He typed ‘De’and searched.
2bc

epi 56
Only one name appeared on the screen – DEMPUS! Critic said with hatred, “I should have known it. The brave and intelligent police officer… Dempus! Prepare to die!” She took out a print out. Gave Mr. Engy an extra 1 Re. and she went straight into the restaurant nearby. Food first!
2bc

epi 57
Critic reached the camp. She saw Bin Laden and Tharakan, i.e., Dempus, discussing something. VJ was preparing rifles. She went straight into Bin Laden’s room, without any comments, took out her gun, shot Dempus and killed him. She threw the printout to Bin Laden. Bin Laden was pleased.
2bc

epi 58
CHAPTER 9
TASK THE ASK!
CBI Bal was very sad to hear about the death of Dempus. He wanted both the gangs finished. He wanted to do it himself. He wanted them trapped. He had set his traps. He was ready for the kill. The gangs were ready for the challenge. Who can task the ask?
2bc

epi 59
Thinker’s gang reached the complex first. Police followed them unnoticed. CBI also followed them. He was confused about where Veerappan was. But, his partner George wasn’t interested in that gang. He waited for Bin Laden. As soon as they entered the room, the trap was forced onto them.
2bc

epi 60
Pharmacist and BQ were trapped! CBI Bal raised his gun and aimed at Thinker who was not trapped. He fired and the bullet pierced Thinker’s skull. He fell down dead. But, Driver who was standing near Thinker ran away through the hands of the police. Police arrested Pharmacist and BQ.
2bc

epi 61
That was the end of that gang! Driver followed his leader into the forest. Thinker was killed. BQ and Pharmacist were still alive, but have to go to jail. But, importantly, Veerappan was still alive! But, for the time being, its game over for them. May be in a second sequel!
2bc
epi 62
Bin Laden was better prepared. He knew that they were waiting for him. He had something in a bottle for him. CBI and George were expecting them with the trap reset. Bin Laden walked himself into the scene and placed the bottle there. What was inside it?
2bc

epi 63
Oil! Yes, it was oil. Seeing the oil, George forgot everything. He ran towards the bottle without caring who was standing there. He moved his hands onto it, but then he realized that he was on gun point. He had to freeze for the gun will fire if he moved. It was Bin Laden! He laughed.
2bc

epi 64
He laughed and said, “You filth! I will kill you!” He continued, “I wont mind it if I get killed. I just want you dead. I have lived long just to do it. George Double U Push (U U – Ugly Useless)! Take in your last breath!” Saying this, he fired! Blood erupted! Another fire was heard!
2bc

epi 65
And Bin Laden was on floor. CBI had shot him! Both looked dead! CBI was sad to see another of his colleague dead. First he lost Dempus, and then George. Everything seemed finished. CBI walked back into the room of Mohinoor. LO! THE DIAMOND WAS GONE! The diamond had been robbed!
2bc

epi 66
It was worth a lot of money. But, it was gone! Used as a trap, it has cost a lot for the CBI. But, CBI thought that it wouldn’t have gone that far in this short time. He made phone calls. Police searched every corner. No one was there! With his head down, CBI Bal came outside. And lo!
2bc

epi 67
BIN LADEN WAS GONE TOO! Unbelievable! He was gone! A bullet proof coat was on the floor. Nothing else! Even the oil bottle was gone! CBI was terribly sad and he sat there helpless. A few miles away, a boat sailed towards south, towards Cochin. In it were Critic, VJ and Bin Laden with the diamond.

THE END
© Copyright 2007 dempus pattery (indialisten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360746-Bada-Mumbai