*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360753-The-Letters-Of-Montague-Giles-Chapter-3
by IDWBC
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Young Adult · #1360753
His Life Was Just Starting To Get Good... (explicit language used)


29/5/2008

Dear Preston

Hows things mate? Sorry i'm starting to talk like an Australian now, haha. It's been really good here buddy, I am really glad mum wanted to move. Maybe she's right. Maybe this move was exactly what I needed. Anyway, me and Crystal are going great too. We went to the movies the other day and we didn't even watch the movie...haha. I'm really excited about life at the moment, and i owe it all to all this training I've been doing. I'm getting really strong and stuff too, its awesome. I do it like everyday and yeah, its really helping.

Anyway about school. I'm really fitting in Preston. You know how before at the school in England we kept our heads down in order to survive? Well not here my friend. I'm getting along with the right people at school, i am doing really good in all my classes; especially english, and I even made new friends with the footy boys. I don't hang out with those other losers anymore. Ever since i came back to school, i realized they aren't really getting me anywhere in life. They were pretty much just doing the same thing everyday; Talk shit, fuck around in class, and the footy boys always harrass them, and they don't even have the fucking guts to fight back. Tell you what, they remind me of myself about 4 months ago. Absolutely fucking pathetic. It makes me sick. So glad I hang out with better guys. These lads are awesome too. And everyone likes them. They are like the kings of the school, its great. I haven't been so well loved ever in my life Preston, its brilliant. Apart from that select group i used to call my "friends", the rest of grade 11 are really nice people. I get along with all of them and some of the girls are apparently into me. Ha ha...it's a pity i have a girlfriend, because some of them are really quite hot. And then of course, there's Miss Flenderson. Damn I would give anything to fuck that bitch. Just to feel her tits, her sexy legs, and smack that nice tight ass. If she ever wanted to have sex with me, i would do it, even if i was going out with Crystal. I know it sounds bad Preston, but i can't help it. I think she is one of the hottest chicks i have ever seen!! I can only dream though, because its not like Miss Flenderson would want to fuck a student. She would get in serious shit man, having sex with a student. Still, oh how that would be my ultimate fantasy...

Well Preston it's been great writing to you tonight. So much has happened here as you can see, and i'll be sure to keep you posted if anything significant happens. Later Days Old friend

Yours Sincerely,
Montague Giles

4/06/2008

Preston, you are never going to believe what has happened to me!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and hello my friend!! I'm sorry, it's just that something extraordinary has happened to me!! Preston, you are now reading the letter from a former virgin!! That's right. I, Montague Giles, just had sex today!!!

It was totally unexpected. I was just caught off guard and she just looked so hot. At this stage, i must tell you the person i had sex with wasn't Crystal...

It was Miss Flenderson.

Yes, i know!! Ever since i saw her i had wanted her. And for some divine reason someone up there has given her to me!! It was amazing too, like something i had never experienced.

It was last period in physics. As usual me and the boys in class were just talking and she just pointed me out as the instigator of all this talking, and that i am staying after class. This wasn't her real motive of course, as i soon found out. However, it had me confused. I hadn't really talked that much. I mean, i was just sitting there listening to all the things the boys had done at club rugby. It was just usual chit chat, you know, about who won on the weekend, or who scored tries and whatnot. It was the first time had been kept back in class before ever, so i was pretty anxious about this after school meeting. It wasn't until everyone left that she told me what her intentions were for keeping me back. She told me that she had seen that i had started to become more active in class and that she was happy about it. All of this was going on while she flaunted her body and circling me while i was sitting in a chair. Just to be polite, I thanked her for her compliments and went to leave but she pushed me back on the chair. She then asked me in a whisper in my ear where i was going and that if i leave i would miss out on fucking her brains out. As soon as she uttered those words, i was speechless. I mean can you believe it Preston? She is the teacher I have told you all about!!! She has blonde shoulder length hair, a really pretty face, and an absolutely HOT body!!!! Even while she whispered these things to me, all my thoughts of Crystal, my girlfriend whom i loved dearly and whom loved me with as much passion as i did, had vanished. All i could think about was this hot physics teacher, just giving herself to me. It was just incredible.

To keep a long story short, of course me and her had sex. When i told her i was a virgin, she didn't mind, but she just helped me through it. It was a weird feeling really...I couldn't describe what it was like to you, because words don't really do it justice. Anyway as soon as we had finished, i started my walk back home. This was where a second epiphany had struck me- I was actually popular. For the first time in my life, i had power, and fame. I could get any chick i wanted, fuck, i could even have sex with a teacher at will !!!!!! It really made me think too. I know i should feel remorseful for fucking someone that wasn't my girlfriend, but the funny thing was, i didn't. I still don't Preston. I just feel empowered. Not only am i now a man, but i have the potential to have any chick i want at my beckoned call. I tell you what Preston, life as i know it is really looking good. I know i should be looking at this affair in a bad way, but i don't. I don't see anything wrong with fucking a hot chick who wants to have sex with you. Even if you do have a girlfriend. Life just doesn't get any better when you're having sex with whoever you want to.

Anyway Preston, thought i better tell you how your old friend is going in life. I am loving life, and i can't see anything that could stand in the way of things from now on. Life here in Australia is perfect.

Talk to you later my old friend,

Your Friend
Montague Giles

To Be Continued...
© Copyright 2007 IDWBC (just_a_writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360753-The-Letters-Of-Montague-Giles-Chapter-3