*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360815-The-Big-Game
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1360815
The Indians Were plaing against the Boston Red Sox.
The Big Game was today. It was going to tell us who is going to the world series.The indians was up first. Grady Sizemore was up he made two strikes and he had 3 balls. So he swung the ball went flying down the middle of the field,he could'nt belive it he made it to 3rd base. Travis Hafner was up next the first ball the pitcher threw travis hit it but not with enough muscle. Grady Got his team an out. Two more outs the Red Sox was up.

The rest went they had just got three outs. The red sox was up they just scored 3 homers. The score was 4 to 3 indians was losing. It has just came to the 4th inning. The crowd was angry. People was nervous. It was like the Red Sox payed the indians to let them win. The Red Sox was going the indians were not going to the world series. So that was not the big game after all. Everyone went home mad.


The End
© Copyright 2007 rmausar0508 (rmausar0508 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1360815-The-Big-Game