*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1361032-like-the-first-time
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1361032
two people that are in love have an erotic encounter. A good adult rated item
    Every time they kissed she felt like she had never been kissed before and Jimmy was so gentle in his kisses. She didn’t really care much for guys that kissed aggressively and until now she never knew what the song, “’it’s in his kiss.”’ Now she did and she was definitely enjoying him. They sat on her bed and started to make out and it felt to her like a movie kiss where the actors bring a new passion to slow kissing and gentle bliss. From each touch of his tongue to hers sent emotions through her that she could not control. His hands wrapped around her tightly as they made out more aggressively. His slowly traced his fingers delicately up her side to her cheek with a soft caress. His other slowly guided her body to fall on the bed with him still tantalizing her tongue with his. His hands started to slide from her thigh and up inside her shirt. Pushing her shirt up, he continued to slide his hand up.
    Once his hand touched her breast, she arched back with head falling back. The feeling of his hands sent her sexual triggers to be pushed and pushed very well. His hands were like heaven to him. His every touch on her bare naked skin gave her such feelings that the thought of not having him would sadden her for decades. His hands started to squeeze her breast and she let out a soft moan and came back to his mouth with her mouth already watering for his kiss. Each of them started to drape each other with their hands. Carefully he opened her jeans and zipped them down. The further his hand went the deeper his kiss became. Energy went through her like shockwaves. Her hands buried into his hair in fists.
He pulled her jeans down manageably although she lifted herself for ease. He only pulled them down halfway but his finger immediately went between her willfully opened legs. Her head fell back onto the bed with a louder moan while his finger moved in and out of her each motion causing her to wet with moisture more and more. He stopped and stood up over her and lifted his shirt with his arms crossed. She watched peering at him like a cat as his shirt came up revealing his rock hard abs and tanned skin. Her lip curled at the sight of him. He threw the shirt to the floor and then started to open his jeans up wide. Before he could pull them down, Fiona sat up to him. Her face was in front of his opened pants. She looked up at his smiling face and an animalistic urge came over her. She reached her hand into his jeans still looking up at him. She slowly pulls her member out and she watched as it flopped out to her hand. She hungrily took him onto her mouth and started moving her hand on him. Her tongue tickled the head of him as the saliva drenched him. Her head started to move back and forth taking him all into her mouth. His hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and he guided her head in a pleasurable motion. She looked up at him and saw the pleasure in his face before it fell back bringing a moan from him that made her more aggressive on him. Her fingers slowly tickled the bottom of his scrotum and he moaned out louder. She could feel the heat from him so she knew he was close. She jerked him faster and faster and her mouth slide on and off him more and more. His hand was still clenched with her hair and as he started to shiver she knew and just then a flow of heat went down her throat.  She released her mouth from him and opened her mouth to receive his sexual lava. He exploded again spraying it all over face. She brought her hand up and smeared over her lips. When he was done she licked her lips and kiss the head of his penis and smiled up at him.
    His breaths were slow and he gave one deep breath and pulled his pants up. He took her head with his hands and kissed her delicately on the forehead. “ I love you, Babe.”
© Copyright 2007 jamesguy (jamesguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1361032-like-the-first-time