*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1361561-A-Sly-Dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Elmo
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1361561
A tantalising office fantasy
I was alone, working tediously at my desk. A quick glance at the bottom right corner of my computer told me it was 8.23pm.

I yawned and streched back in my chair. Coffee time.

Slipping out of my chair I headed around the corner and into the small kitchen, shuffling impatiently waiting for the coffee machine to turn on.

"Mmmm," I mumbled, thinking of the delicious flat white awaiting me.

Over the buzzing and brewing of the machine, I had managed to miss the slight sounds of the office door being unlocked and opened.

"What the hell are you still doing here?" Came a throaty male voice.

Being as I didn't hear anything besides the voice, I almost wet myself in surprise and came close to jumping out of my own skin.

"Shit, you scared the crap out of me! I've got an announcement that needs to be finished, that's why I'm here," I spoke as if I'd run out of breath, my hand clutching my chest, "Why are you here?"

He leaned casually against the door frame, "I left my charger here."

Simple, straight forward. No elaboration as to why he desperately needed the charger so late at night.

He saw the suspicion in my eyes and came clean, a sly smile ebbing at the corners of his mouth.

"Alright, that's obviously not sitting well. I lied. I know you tend to work late. This night especially. I just thought I'd stop by on the off chance you'd be the only one here."

He took a quick step closer to me, leaving enough space to make me feel comfortable yet not enough to make an escape.

In my mind I was already kissing him. But in reality I couldn't push myself to make such a bold move. Luckily I didn't seem to have to.

His eyes the dark colour of chocolate, molded into the most sensual eyes, full of hunger. Bedroom eyes.

Before I knew it he was closer to me then ever before. Pressing his lips against mine. Light. Soft. The hunger hidden but still there.

His arms wrapped around my waist, holding the small of back. Holding my body to his, tighter as each moment passed.

I could feel him growing hard and just that slight thought of him being inside me made me moan. The desire and greed to feel it sent shock waves roaring through my body.

I reached for him, unable to control my hands. Rubbing gently, caressing. He let out a slight moan of his own and his grip tightened.

Still kissing, I undid his belt and pants, sliding my hand passed the elastic of his boxers. It was just like I had imagined. Perfect. Surprisingly smooth, which made me grin. I loved everything about it.

His strong hands cupped my ass and pulled me up so I was sitting on the kitchen's counter. Instinctively I'd wrapped my legs around his waist, kicking off my shoes to hear them thud softley on the carpeted corridor.

"I've been waiting so long to do this," he murmered into my ear before he started kissing my neck. First licking little circles with his tongue then softly sucking.

Tears welled up in my eyes, showing just how much I needed him. Needed physical pleasure.

I leaned back one hand resting on the kitchen sink the other on the counter.

He un-did the buttons on my blouse, starting at the top and working his way down. Throwing that aside he release the clip of my bra.

He smiled as he gazed upon my naked-ness.
© Copyright 2007 Elmo (emilyjayne87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1361561-A-Sly-Dream