*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362639-Openings-of-Untitled-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by skifox
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1362639
Two openings, finding it hard to start this story off, so ideas and comments welcomed =D
Outline of Untiled story can be found here: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1361217

Opening one:
Wiping his sticky fingers on a nearby towel to remove the hair gel, Felix Sanders checked to make sure his hair was to an acceptable standard before leaving for the first day at college.
At that same time, Claire Davis was searching for some music to accompany her on the train journey, and Ally Young was busy deciding whether she should wear the pink one or the white one.

Felix arrived at the bus stop literally seconds before the bus left. Panting and puffing, he eventually managed to pay his fare and then joined his friends. He seated himself next to a tall debonair girl, whom he greeted with a kiss.


Opening two:
She couldn’t feel her feet, but she knew they were in something wet, probably the beer someone spilled earlier. Mud was trailed up her jeans like snail tracks and it was a full ten minutes before she had located her shoes. A familiar body fell on top of her, and being too tired to move him she laid on the cold filthy grass with the comforting feeling of having the weight of a boy on top of her.
© Copyright 2007 skifox (skifox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362639-Openings-of-Untitled-story