*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363064-feng-Shui-for-relationship
Rated: E · Essay · Spiritual · #1363064
Whiich items of Feng Shui canbe used to improve your relationship?
If there is light in the soul, there will be beauty in the person.
If there is beauty in the person, there will be harmony in the house.
If there is harmony in the house, there will be order in the nation.
If there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world.
- Chinese Proverb

Relationships on its own already very sensitive matter to write or talk about , but lets try . Everyone's situation is deferent , the issues we are dealing with in our relationship can be anything from communication ending up pretty "private areas". It takes a lot of work to maintain healthy and productive relations with your partner , boyfriend or husband , and there is no magic pill that you can take an fix everything that is messed up right now.
*
Better than quick fix lets concentrate on gradual improving of them with the help of symbols and other aspects provided in Feng Shui practices, as one of many ways to enhance and enlightening them. In all Asian countries and China included your private relationship are not to be displayed for everyone's view and judgment , its personal matter of two, and balancing harmony and peace in this area should be as important as the rest of the aspect of your life because they all inter react and relate to each other.
*
There are many Feng Shui item out there that you can use to enhance your relationships.
*
Below are described some of them, each is unique and serves its own purpose.
The first and one of the most popular feng shui items for love would be-

* Rose Quartz Love Birds*

If you want to attract love romance and good relationship use this small pair of love birds.
Beautiful hardly describes the feeling you get when you see these two pink Rose Quartz Love Birds cuddling on a Jade Lily Pad. Perfect for your romance corner to improve love in relationships .

* Cloisonne plate*

In feng shui and in Chinese philosophy in general - birds symbolize the happiness of young love and they are always shown in pairs. Whether drawn on to ceramics or depicted as brush paintings,they are never featured alone. Neither will you ever see three in a painting.

*Dragon and Phoenix*

The dragon and phoenix represent the perfect couple in Feng Shui. Dragon is "yang" and phoenix is "yin", and they complement each other in creating yin-yang balance to harvest successful matrimonial bliss. This celestial couple is the symbol of everlasting love.
The Dragon and Phoenix couple brings not only strengthens relationships. It can even relight the fires of a kindling relationship with the fiery energy of the Phoenix. That would be a perfect gift item for the single female or bachelor looking to find a true love.

*Cloisonne Elephants*would be another wonderful symbol for love and relationship enhancer.

For thousands of years, the elephant has been a symbol of power, wisdom, virility, fidelity, and longevity. This item was popular symbol of love in several Asian countries. The Sacred Elephant is used mostly to promote love and fidelity among couples, but some also use it to bring forth their innate qualities for good governance, namely dignity, intelligence, and prudence. The best place for this Feng shui item would be the bedroom, and we all know the reason for it why over there and not in some where else.

*Roze Quartz Pig*

This symbol has strong power for love life, and brings great fortune. Rose quartz is called the "love stone", rose quartz expresses empathy, sensitivity, self-love, a strong heart and romance.

*Pink Crystal Lotus * with or rotating table or separate.

The rotating pink crystal lotus is the strongest and popular enhancer of good luck, a powerful magnifier of love, relationship, harmony and romance luck, because the color of the crystal is pink, which is the strongest color associated to love, romance, beauty and matriarch. When its lit up, the fire energy would continuously purify and amplify earth energy of crystal. The rotation on the other hand would circulate and distribute the good chi-living force to enhance your space. It invites loving relationships, dissolves obstacles, ensures a smooth ride for everyone and create a harmonious family.
*
All right so for now we determine what to give as present or to buy for yourself when you want to improve or enhance your relationship , which Feng Shui items to use and what the mean.

I believe not less important subject of discussion would be what mistakes to avoid and which feng shui items not to use if you don't want to get negative effect in love.
I saw a lot of my friends who didn't "do their homework" on feng shui and just bought or used some items of feng shui that never can be used if you don't want to end in a break up. For example. all the water symbols or running water cannot be present in bedroom of a couple because its the most forbidden thing in the bedroom of a couple is the presence of it. Water, as an element, is prohibited as it clashes with the element that plays a vital role in one' s love life which is the Fire element.
Plants, whether living, artificial or dry should be avoided. Living plants emit carbon dioxide at night and hence their presence is unpleasant while sleeping. Cacti and bonsai arrangements should be avoided. According to Feng Shui principles, Cactus denotes a bad relationship and a Bonsai plant adversely upsets growth.

Enjoy your relationship, celebrate it, work on it, be passionate about each other , and great Feng shui items will help you to reach all your goals in this beautiful and secluded part of your life!
© Copyright 2007 Edera Watson (annet1983 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363064-feng-Shui-for-relationship