*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363327-AUTISM-Incurable-No-More
by TEP
Rated: E · Editorial · Educational · #1363327
This is a report about a ten-year-old autistic child cured from the brain disorder.
WHILE many doctors and professionals claimed autism to be an incurable disorder, virgin coconut oil, combined with a strict diet, cures a ten-year-old boy from Cebu, Philippines diagnosed with the brain disorder.

Roni Romeo Ocubillo, an Orthopaedic Trauma Research Program (OTRP) and the founder of the Pediatric Rehabilitation through Integrated intensive interactive programs for Multiple Intelligence and Emotional quotient (Prime) Center Foundation located in Mandaue City, recommended the Functional Area Statutory Treatment (FAST) protocol which is a complimentary treatment combination of brain stimulation and dietary intervention that consists of virgin coconut oil as an anti-fungal medication and a strict gluten and casein-free diet among others.

This should not give an impression to other mothers with autistic children that virgin coconut oil is the only factor that contributed to the cure of autism, Rose Marie Rosales, a mother of an autistic chlid said, adding that a consistent strict diet should go with it.

Internal treatment is the primary focus to achieve improvement in behaviour, Ocubillo told the writer in a phone interview.

He said foods found to be rich in gluten and casein should be avoided since these two serve as toxins to the brain causing autism.

Such foods include ice cream, chocolates and other sweets, among others.

Occubillo said this is supported by the study that certain foods seem to be affecting the developing brains of some children causing the autistic behaviours.

“This is not because of allergens but because many of these children are unable to properly break down certain proteins,” Ocubillo said.

In a separate interview, Paulo Mamangun Jr., Viviendo Philippines Chairman and chief executive officer told the writer that autism is not a disease but a brain dysfunction or disability and possibly a “leaky-gut syndrome” caused by gluten intolerance.

This is triggered by the candida, which is a type of fungi and other yeasts that could flourish in the gut and lead to a host of problem.

Ocubillo said many parents of children with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and autism report that treatment for candida does improve their children’s behaviour and concentration.

Current studies strongly recommended coconut oil because it is rich in lauric acid, which has potent anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties found to be “effective in fighting yeast, fungi, and other viruses such as measles, herpes simplex, influenza and cytomegalovirus,” Coconut Haven, Philippines reported online.

Homer P. Rosales was diagnosed with autism when he was barely four years old. He now studies with the mainstrean at Asian Learning Center, a private school in Lapu-Lapu City after he endured his battle with the help of the Fast protocol.
He proudly told the writer that he is no longer autistic.

His mother showed the writer Homer’s “Summary of Developmental Pediatric Assessment” evaluated last March 13, 2002 by Jacqueline Jabonero-Espina, MD, DPPS, FPSDBP.

In the report, Espina said Homer has an “Autistic Spectrum Disorder,” with an impression of “functional one word sentence (and) jargons most of the time, rote phrases picked up from commercials (and) solitary play, approaches other kids to grab toys, and leads when needs something, ritualistic activities, (and) play is also ritualistic-lining up of objects.”

“Many said this is an outbreak, but there are already many recent cases similar to this,” Ocubillo said.

“Autism is no longer incurable” because after the boy’s breakthrough, more autistic children have been cured already, Mamangun added. Tyra 'nell Espinosa Pille
© Copyright 2007 TEP (tzaiwah85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1363327-AUTISM-Incurable-No-More