*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364083-Naughty-or-Nice
by Klynn
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1364083
An innocent office party gimmick gets interesting.
It started out normal enough, an innocent office Christmas party gimmick where employees could have their picture taken with Santa.  With much prompting by co-workers, I agreed to participate.  Sitting on Santa’s lap, the first thing I noticed was the strong scent of his cologne.  Smiling politely to him, I felt like a child when he asked playfully if I had been naughty or nice this year.  Playing along, I returned that I had been nice.  Once the picture was taken, I immediately got up and left to return to the party. 

Taking a short break from the festivities, I made my way to the women’s bathroom to freshen up.  As I was leaving, I opened the door and ran headlong into Santa.  I blushed and apologized profusely, but all he did was look to me with the most beautiful, stormy blue eyes and smile.

“Not at all, it was my fault.” he replied softly.  “Forgive me if I come across too forward but you are beautiful.  I’ve found it difficult to take my eyes off you ever since you had your turn on my lap.”

“Oh really?”  I returned softly.  I could feel my cheeks starting to flush and wanted to look away but the look in his eyes held my gaze captive.  A quirky smile crossed his lips as he pointed up.

“Well, well, lookie what we have here.  Mistletoe.  May I?” he asked politely.  Glancing up, I then nodded to him with my own quirky smile. 

“Sure, but can I get it without all the facial hair?”  I asked with a soft chuckle.

“With pleasure”  he replied before pulling the snow white fake beard and mustache down to reveal intense, handsome features that took my breath away.  Leaning in, his lips brushed tenderly against mine before his tongue pressed for entry.  My lips parted in an invitation and his tongue slid in to dance with mine in what started out as a beautiful waltz and  increased to an impassioned salsa.

His hands moved to cup either side of my face as mine moved to rest lightly upon his chest.  I felt my body start to heat up as he stepped closer and our bodies pressed together.  After what seemed like but a small moment, he pulled back and looked up and down the hallway.  I followed his gaze before looking back to him.  He nodded to the bathroom door and I returned his nod with a smile.

Quickly we stepped into the bathroom and locked the door.  My heart was beating like a teenager wondering if she and her boyfriend were going to get walked in on by her parents.  The lock had not much more then clicked when I felt his hands on me once again, pressing my back to the door as he used his body to pin mine to the firm wood.  Our lips met again and our tongues entangled in the heated embrace while his hands started to unbutton my shirt.  My hands moved to open the red Santa jacket before reaching under the white muscle shirt beneath to feel the strong, masculine chest beneath.

Once he opened my shirt, his strong hands cupped my lace covered swells firmly as hardened nipples pierced his palms.  My hands moved down to untie the red costume pants before pushing them, and the paisley boxers beneath, down to expose his already hardened and throbbing erection.  His hands moved down over my stomach and the outside of my legs until his fingers could loop under the lower hem of my mini-skirt only to pull it up until it pooled on the gentle curve of my hips.  The fingers of his right hand slipped between my legs to gently graze the heated flesh over moistened lace before sliding it aside and using his middle finger to roll my sensitive nub in slow circles.  The fingers of my right hand wrapped around his shaft and started to stroke it firmly back and forth while his right hand lifted my left leg to wrap around his waist.  With my sex opened to him, he pushed the lace aside as he brought his hips toward mine while I guided the head to the slickened entrance of my buried treasure. 

With a hungered moan that was muffled amid our kiss, he slid in slowly at first. Once we had become accustomed to the feel of each other, his thrust came with definite purpose.  The rhythm steady, the intensity building, our bodies seemed to move in perfect harmony.  Soon the sound of flesh slapping together in the wild throws of sex echoed in the tiny room until both of us were brought to that glorious moment of release and pure pleasure.  Finally breaking the kiss, he leans in until I felt his warm breath tickling my ear as he whispered with a soft chuckle…”MMMMM, I would have to say you were nicely naughty this year.”




Word Count:  822
© Copyright 2007 Klynn (psychokat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1364083-Naughty-or-Nice